Join Evolutionary Forums

RoidMass.com Steroid Source Reviews

Source: RoidMass.com

Is RoidMass.com source a scam? fake or legit steroids sold?

RoidMass.com is an approved and verified source.
*it's a fully tested source
*delivers packages
*high quality products
If you want to discuss this source:
CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS RoidMass.com

Email: [email protected] or contact via their website: RoidMass.com
Forum rep: Tadeas
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for RoidMass.com Steroid Source Reviews

bought test enan, dbol (berd) from roidmass, along with some pfizer dostinex and some aromasin, delivery was good and fast took about 16 days from order to delivery
    Communication & Ordering process: very fast communications, answered email right away
    Delivery & Packaging: took about 16 days to deliver
    Products Ordered: test enan, dbol, dostinex, aromasin
    Product results and effectivenes: gained good amount of mass

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I was lucky enough to try several of their items earlier this year and they are rock solid with blood work verification
    Communication & Ordering process: Had 2 orders that got to me within 2 weeks, easy ordering on their website
    Delivery & Packaging: Packaging was perfect, everything arrived
    Products Ordered: primo, tren, anadrol, anavar, test
    Product results and effectivenes: blood work verified

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

....Ordered test/primo/masteron, topped off with anavar...got my pack fast about 16-17 days at my door step...thats 1st pack, 2nd was around 12 days...good for international...berd pharma stuff was good, worked great, nice shred and good size...5 out of 5 for roidmass
    Communication & Ordering process: fast response
    Delivery & Packaging: 12-16 days depends on customs
    Products Ordered: test primo masteron anavar
    Product results and effectivenes: berd pharma stuff is very effective, good cutting cycle bodyfat dropped fast

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

got a logger package from roidmass about 11 days ago, took about 14 days to arrive not bad for international; got test and masteron along with winstrol, started my 1st pins and orals and i feel great, energy through the roof, strong in the gym, pumps and feeling great overall; 2nd week really kicked in now especially the winstrol, very nice guys love it and tadeas was awesome helping me with my order, i messed up a few times but he did right by me
    Communication & Ordering process: awesome communication from tadeas he's great
    Delivery & Packaging: 14 days after order no problems
    Products Ordered: masteron test enan winstrol proviron
    Product results and effectivenes: 2nd week on cycle awesome feeling strong, pumped and full on cycle

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

For what ever reason my first address was flagged and the products were sent back to RoidMass. We had trouble with e-mail for a while! I got a second clean address, and got an e-mail to Roid Mass. I thought I would never get my products, but Roid Mass did get my products, to the second address, no problem this time! They do what they say, Their cool in my book!
    Communication & Ordering process: Great! Just some problems with e-mails not getting through, which was my e-mail providers problem
    Delivery & Packaging: Very tight, no noise, and sealed good!
    Products Ordered: primo and var
    Product results and effectivenes: Haven't tried the primo yet, its been about 2 weeks since I added the var to my cycle, and I'm getting wicked pumps, my forearms and arms taking on that hard vein look.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I ordered 4 bottles of Test Prop and 2 sachets of Tbol. Tadeas threw in some Aromasin but I run pharm grade AI's from my endocrinologist. Everything showed up really fast for international, seems like it was around 10-12 days. Taped up really good with a very clever little packaging scheme. Tadeas is easy to communicate with and I would personally recommend this gear and this source to my friends. I've gotten great results from the Berd Pharmaceuticals gear and I will order again.
    Communication & Ordering process: Very smooth communication.
    Delivery & Packaging: Fast delivery and good tight packaging.
    Products Ordered: Test Prop and Turinabol
    Product results and effectivenes: Im very happy with the results and I did bloodwork on the gear which showed its g2g!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I just completed my first transaction. A little over 30 days from beginning to end. Placed my order over the holidays. I worked with Tadeas via PM, and the service was perfect. I adjusted my expectations for the time zone difference, and all was good. Lookng forward to providing feedback on results.
    Communication & Ordering process: No issue
    Delivery & Packaging: Liked my little car - :)
    Products Ordered: Sus250 & VAR
    Product results and effectivenes: TBD

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Looking to purchase $283.00 worth but the the minimal was $299.00. Messaged in regards to see if I could get it for the amount I needed. Had a response within 2-3hrs. Said it was okay and even threw in some free stuff to make it $300. Seems like a very reputable source.
    Communication & Ordering process: Online
    Delivery & Packaging: N/A
    Products Ordered: N/A
    Product results and effectivenes: N/A

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I had my doubts at first, but after filling my cart, I was contacted by a member at RoidMass, and reassured that everything would be fine, and they provided me with many links to prove that other people had in deed received their gear, and that it was of a high quality. The staff at RoidMass were very kind, courteous, and extremely friendly and professional, I'll never use another gear source ever again. RoidMass has my business for life!
    Communication & Ordering process: Extremely easy, the staff went out of their way to reassure me that I would receive my order, and that the prodcuts were high quality!
    Delivery & Packaging: Delivery and packaging was extremely inconspicuous, looked like I recieved a package from a family member.
    Products Ordered: Trenbolone Enanthate. Testosterone Enanthate, Deca Durobulin, Nolvadex, and Clomid.
    Product results and effectivenes: The prodcuts were of an extremely high quality, and very potent. I've had another American gear distributors gear before, and this blows his stuff away. Results from Tren and the nutrient absorption were immediate, the Deca and Test were also very smooth and seemingly more potent than the gear I was running previously. I'll never use that source ever again.