Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ROIDSOURCE.COM Steroid Source Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for ROIDSOURCE.COM Steroid Source Reviews

I have done business with them on a Continuing basis, since last year.

Service is great - Communications are Top Notch

Prices are very good for U.S. Domestic

No Minimum
Communication & Ordering process: Fast and Easy
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery is on time, never had anything go missing. Packaging is Professional
Products Ordered: Test Cypionate - Test Enanthate - Anavar
Product results and effectivenes: I thought that all 3 were Dosed Correctly

GREAT QUALITY STUFF , WAS SKEPTICAL AT FIRST BUT STARTED WITH A SMALL ORAL ORDER FIRST CAME IN WITHIN 4 DAYSFAST AND LEGIT !!!DOMESTIC !!!
Communication & Ordering process: FAST AND EASY
Delivery & Packaging: PROFESSIONAL & VERY DISCREET
Products Ordered: ANAVAR, WINSTROL, SUSTANON, TEST P
Product results and effectivenes: FEELING LIKE THE HULK , VERY GOOD STUFF !

I was skeptical too when ordering and seeing that the wire ended up overseas. Never the less, I placed a small var test order (Enough for a cycle) and it delivered at the house within 4 days of the wire funds being picked up. Quality seems great from what I can tell (just started). Will place a much larger order in the coming weeks.
Communication & Ordering process: Great-no nonsense-all business
Delivery & Packaging: Discreet and fast.
Products Ordered: 3 xs Var 50 in package @ 20mg
Product results and effectivenes: GTG!

This was my first order. I had read the forums from various sites and also reacerched the topic. I have ordered items from other sites, and RS came through first. Every thing you would want from a supplier. They will have most of my pending orders now. In the future I hope they expand there line of products. 100% satisfied. I would recamind RS, fast and freindly.
Communication & Ordering process: pleasant and all ways helpfull. they all ways were fast to respond. I felt comfortable ordering from them.
Delivery & Packaging: within the time i was given. discret and well protected.
Products Ordered: Test E and armidex
Product results and effectivenes: great results and true to the spec.s

4 out of 5 rating for ROIDSOURCE.COM Steroid Source Reviews

everything is great besides not responding to emails
Communication & Ordering process: communication sucked slow to reply to email
Delivery & Packaging: very discreet and professional
Products Ordered: testosterone enanthate 300
Product results and effectivenes: works great

Turn around time about 7 days start to finish, very pleased with the process. Easy to work with.
Communication & Ordering process: process was a snap-easy directions and quick Communication
Delivery & Packaging: Domestic safe and sound, very protected
Products Ordered: a few
Product results and effectivenes: to soon to tell- I will update

Last edited:

These guys are pretty good. Just the little hiccup on the ship date. I don't give a crap about making them look good cuz they are good. the gear works and is reasonably priced also domesticCommunication & Ordering process: They were pretty good. May have been a mix up on when my order was goin to be shipped out but he gave me the tracking number after I had stated I was getting alil worried. But wat he hadn't told me was it wasn't even shipped out yet.Delivery & Packaging: After it shipped it only took four days. Bubble wrapped and secure. Nothing broken and all thereProducts Ordered: 4 vials of test enanthateProduct results and effectivenes: I actualy waited to review this source till I was on just cuz I don't wanna come on here and be like oh man they are awsome and then get on and shit be bunk and people think I am a liar or just trying to get others to buy roid source. Week five and I'm up 14 pounds. Running 300 e4d.

Last edited:

ordered on sat night received email back right away it was in my mailbox Thursday I will post further once I do a run with it
Communication & Ordering process: simple
Delivery & Packaging: even more simple
Products Ordered: anavar sustanon
Product results and effectivenes: will update as soon as i run with it

Paid for the order on Thursday and it was in my box on Wed.
Communication & Ordering process: Good communication, easy ordering process
Delivery & Packaging: well packed, discreet
Products Ordered: Test Cyp 200, D-bol
Product results and effectivenes: will let you know

Selected roidsource because they have no minimum order amount and domestic shipping. If the products deliver the desired results I will consider ordering from roidsource again.
Communication & Ordering process: Instructions were easy to follow, all questions answered quickly.
Delivery & Packaging: Domestic shipment. Package arrived 1 week after payment. Well packaged, nothing broken. Quanity is correct.
Products Ordered: Orals
Product results and effectivenes: Too early to tell. Looks legit.

I don't normally review anything without reward because I'm lazy but I figured im part of the problem that way. Anyway I was afraid at first I would get scammed or something but it was legit. It came about two days faster than I expected as well.
Communication & Ordering process: It was simple and easy.
Delivery & Packaging: Sent the money Thursday got my package Wednesday night. Package looks pretty normal nothing special
Products Ordered: Anavar
Product results and effectivenes: I will update

4 out of 5 rating for ROIDSOURCE.COM Steroid Source Reviews

These guys are Good 2 fucking go....No issues and great communication within 2 hours. Package arrived in 5 days flat! Everytime. Highly recommend "Ol.DirtyBastard approved"
Communication & Ordering process: Quick and easy......
Delivery & Packaging: Very Professional and discreet .....Packaged very well
Products Ordered: Cyp, Mast, Ace, Prop.....will; add ancillaries another time
Product results and effectivenes: Only 4 stars....havent used them yet...was loading up for spring blast

2 out of 5 rating for ROIDSOURCE.COM Steroid Source Reviews

Ordered Anavar for a 6 week Var cycle with RS Transaderm as a test base. Dosage was 40/40/40/40/60/60. Saw absolutely no effects whatsoever. No strength gain, no pumps, no increased vascularity, nothing. I saw the scale go up 2-3 lbs but I attribute that more to the RS Transaderm probably and just lifting hard and eating a lot. I have been training multiple sessions a day for 2-3 years straight now lifting heavy 5 days a week, so I know if I'm getting stronger or not. I had far better results on an Epistane cycle than with this. My guess is that their Var is just significantly underdosed. It arrived very quickly, but I basically flushed my $$ down the drain. Very displeased with their product and will not be buying from them again.
Communication & Ordering process: Good
Delivery & Packaging: Good
Products Ordered: Anavar
Product results and effectivenes: Terrible.

I have done business with RS a couple of times, the first time my package was lost and they went and reshipped my order for free!
Communication & Ordering process: 10/10
Delivery & Packaging: 9/10
Products Ordered: 9/10
Product results and effectivenes: 9/10

In my third week it just hit me. I upped my bench, increased reps. At first I didn't think I was on a cutting cycle. Then Boom! The 5th week I enjoy the increases boost in my strength and the improvement in my recovery and muscular endurance with RS Masteron propionate at the age of 60. With the RS MastP and the TestP and the Orals I take, things are hardening up and BF is just dropping.Can't wait for end of my 10 week cycle and what I'm going to look like. I'm enjoying the cycle.
Communication & Ordering process: Fast and Easy
Delivery & Packaging: In 5 days, discreet
Products Ordered: Masteron propionat)100cc TestP 100cc EOD Oral-Turinabol Anavar Proviron Aromasin
Product results and effectivenes: 5 stars

I was very concered about sending money out of the country but let me tell you I sent the money out on fri they sent me an email saying it would ship on Saturday and I recieved my package on monday. Awsome couldn't be happier I will def use again. If you have any worries believe be DONT. Awsome is all I call say
Communication & Ordering process: Amazing
Delivery & Packaging: Very Discrete
Products Ordered: Sus 250. Tren 200
Product results and effectivenes: Not sure yet

Back
Top Bottom