Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SWOLEOIL.COM Steroid Source Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for SWOLEOIL.COM Steroid Source Reviews

Purchased products in 08 of 2014 service was five star arrived in one week so don't worry about sending your money product shows up EVERY time no more overseas BS swole returns eyery email like a pro the product is Nordaject labs Netherlands oils are fine EQ yellow and thick like it should be and overdosed test and others if you like he also will exchange any product if you have a problem that's how good the sht is I've used Naps and Pharmacom but for best sht in one week at your door no problems GO SWOLE if you can still get in email him he may take new client here and there.GL2U
Communication & Ordering process: Five stare
Delivery & Packaging: One week tops
Products Ordered: Test E 300 , EQ 300 , Sust 250
Product results and effectivenes: 10 Lbs sick pump

2 out of 5 rating for SWOLEOIL.COM Steroid Source Reviews

Bought Test E and Dbol January 2014. Honestly felt the Dbol was bunk, 50mg and i didn't feel or notice a difference. I had minimal gains from the test and after 8 weeks i discontinued use into an early PCT after a blood test can back at 2100 free test 6 weeks in. I was pinning 700mg of test e and 50mg of the dbol ed for 4 weeks. Nordaject labs was no bueno in my book.
Communication & Ordering process: Easy and fast. Picked up cash 3 days after i MG it.
Delivery & Packaging: Legit and fast, 2 days delivery. To bad the gear wasn't good.
Products Ordered: Test E 300 30ml, Dbol 10mg 200 caps.
Product results and effectivenes: Garbage results. 2100 free test pinning at 700mg a week is bad bro.

5 out of 5 rating for SWOLEOIL.COM Steroid Source Reviews

The review above is total bs, there isn't one REAL unhappy customer. If you do your research you'll see. There is one thing I wanted to get the word out about;There is a copy-cat swoleoil website that rips off customers.The only real one is swoleoil.com, any other is a fake. made about 6 separate purchases from swoleoil.com since August of 2014 for a total of 2 cycles. All gear is high in purity and always dosed right on the money if not just a tad higher. (There are tons of lab reviews out there if you search)The MCT oil used in the injectables leaves you pip free even in the high dose versions. Swole takes pride in his work and bends over backwards to make sure his customers are happy. If you made an account with swoleoil.com prior to when he went private then you are gtg for ordering. Otherwise you're put on a waiting list and will be added as soon as he can take new customers.
Communication & Ordering process: All questions were always responded to in less than a day. Ordering process is easy and always goes smoothly.
Delivery & Packaging: T/A is FAST.
Products Ordered: Test U x3 Test Suspension x1 Adex x1 Letrozole x1 Clomid x2 Nolvadex x2 T3 x4 Albuterol x3 Dianabol x1 Winstrol x1 Superdrol x1 HCG x3 Test Prop x6 Masteron P x6 Trenbolone A x6 NPP was given as a gift
Product results and effectivenes: The first swoleoil 16 week cycle I started at 235lbs and ultimately landed at 250lbs after PCT. Blood work during showed Testosterone serum at 1202, Estradiol was high at 47, with the addition of Swole's potent letrozole I brought estradiol down to the 30's very quickly. PCT went very smooth with Swole's HCG and then Nolvadex and Clomid.

Back
Top Bottom