Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UK-ANABOLICS.BIZ Steroid Source Reviews

1 out of 5 rating for UK-ANABOLICS.BIZ Steroid Source Reviews

Ordered on august 21st. On september 5,I contacted the supplier because I still hadn't received anything.After 48 hours and no answer ,I contacted him again...he said there were delays with gentech products.The problem is I didn't order any gentech product so I told him that. He said my package was sent.I asked for a tracking number but he said he couldn't give me one because I chose airmail shipping. Two weeks later ,still nothing.He still claims to have shipped my stuff but can't say where it is. I ask him to send me my order or pay me back .He says he can't do a thing because of the airmail thing. He even has the nerve to say I could be the one doing some scamming because there's no way to track my package and that's why i chose airmail .I'm not in the uk ,i'm not familiar with your postal service .I chose airmail because it was cheaper ,that's it. I paid lol .He's the one who pretended to have shipped on the 21st and didn't and now he pretends to have done it two weeks later and I'm supposed to take his word for it? Maybe he messed things up I don't know.I think it would be stupid for him to screw me on my first order with him ,all that for only about 200 euros. Conclusion :i paid ,a month later i have nothing and he doesn't care...he even threatens to call me a reverse scammer.
Delivery & Packaging: Never received my order

1 out of 5 rating for UK-ANABOLICS.BIZ Steroid Source Reviews

Placed an oder on Friday 7th of October for 300 pounds. Paid from a UK account to their UK account. Today is Wedesday the 12th, I have sent 3 emails asking when my order will be dispatched. In reply I received: Where did you send the money?? Then I received another email with fake tracking number which doesnt work on Royal Mail website. Sent another email which is now been ignored. Do not send any money to these scammers. Will be reporting all their bank accounts that they use on uk-anabolics.biz and roidstore.net to relevant departments in the bank so that they check the source of money. The "for wedding" transfer notes will not work. Will also be reporting their paypal. Also complain to their domain registrar about the fact that they sell scheduled drugs. You can find the domain registrar on whois. I advise for anyone who got scammed to do the same, you can do so anonymously. Don't tolerate this.
Communication & Ordering process: Ignores your emails and ocassionaly when you do get a reply it's in a very rude manner
Delivery & Packaging: Order not sent
Products Ordered: Winstrol and Hygetropin
Product results and effectivenes: N/A

Back
Top Bottom