Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xeno Pharmaceuticals Steroid Source Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for Xeno Pharmaceuticals Steroid Source Reviews

So I was one of the first Customers and fit labmax on the Test Cyp it showed positive for hormon in the correct color for cyp oil.I also did blood work after 5wks running 750mg and it can out with 6400 very strong numbers.
Communication & Ordering process: All went very easy with Agee emails all understood and no details missed.
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery was held up and I was made well aware of this but remember this was one of his first orders and I have heard he has it running smooth now, pack was perfect condition with ampl packing
Products Ordered: Prop 100, cyp250
Product results and effectivenes: Cyp was very smooth and very clear oil no pip, results were great nice strength and muscle gains.

5 out of 5 rating for Xeno Pharmaceuticals Steroid Source Reviews

I was one of the tester when Xeno came up and tried his Test C and Tes P
Communication & Ordering process: Comunication very good and ordering easy as 1.2.3
Delivery & Packaging: Fast delivery and package very thigh and weel disguise
Products Ordered: Test C and Test Propionate
Product results and effectivenes: Test C was great using it in my cruising very great result and Test P any pain during or after like you are injectin silk in your body

Back
Top Bottom