bannednutrition.com

Thread: (10 vial BULK) Sustanon250 - 250mg/ml 10ml PSL

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

(10 vial BULK) Sustanon250 - 250mg/ml 10ml PSL

Euro Pharmacies 10 vials of Sustanon 250

250 per ML each vial is 10ML. Purity Source Labs has this on sale - bulk deal

10 Euro Pharmacies Sustanon 250 for $380. Thats $38 each!

http://www.Puritysourcelabs.com/bulk...mlvial-ep.html

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Awesome. What could you add to this 10 bottles of sust to make the ultimate bulking cycle? What dosages would you run? Let's hear some ideas!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd run 750mg sust, 600mg deca, and kick start it with 100mg anadrol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would run 250mg every 3.5 days myself and a 200-250mg per week of the deca with a kick of dbol.For me the deca just enough maybe to allow my joints to endure higher frequency.For instance I have been wanting to run that old program called big beyond belief.The program has a cult following but when I look at the layout my elbows cry out not to even think about it..
    Honestly I have never used sustanon all of these years of the hormone jurney.Soon I may be giving it a chance even though im sceptic of any entity being able to properly suspend all of those different esters successfully.One school of thought says test is test and there is nothing special about the blend of esters and then you have the other school of thought that thinks differently and considers sustanon to have good uses.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nunchuk View Post
    I would run 250mg every 3.5 days myself and a 200-250mg per week of the deca with a kick of dbol.For me the deca just enough maybe to allow my joints to endure higher frequency.For instance I have been wanting to run that old program called big beyond belief.The program has a cult following but when I look at the layout my elbows cry out not to even think about it..
    Honestly I have never used sustanon all of these years of the hormone jurney.Soon I may be giving it a chance even though im sceptic of any entity being able to properly suspend all of those different esters successfully.One school of thought says test is test and there is nothing special about the blend of esters and then you have the other school of thought that thinks differently and considers sustanon to have good uses.
    I had ment to write 3.5 times per week instead of every 3.5 days

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nunchuk View Post
    That's a solid idea also. 750mg of test is PLENTY to get huge on. Adding low dose deca to aid your joints would be a great idea because you will be getting stronger at a fast rate.