Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: (PURITYSOURCELABS)TAD600 (Glutathione Injectables) SAMPLE/TESTERS NEEDED!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

(PURITYSOURCELABS)TAD600 (Glutathione Injectables) SAMPLE/TESTERS NEEDED!

Have you read about the powerful antioxidant TAD-600 (Glutathione)? Its composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine.

It works in the liver to protect the body from damage or harmful substances. It has a powerful effect on skin complexion and protects against lipid peroxidation (fats turning rancid).

This antioxidant can help with energy, mood, and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Purity Source Labs is looking for a few members to sample this product and provide us with their experience.

If you're interested send me a private message.

THANK YOU!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Stretch marks? GOOD GAWD - that last baby did me in. I need this.

Evolutionary VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I looked into this as far as a liver protection/healer for heavy oral cycles. Unfortunately sounds like, for liver, it needs to be slowly intravenously administered.

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    And I was just complaining bout stretch marks the other day lol

But I learned to love my gainz marks.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    p.m. sent , competed 2 weeks ago and used a few orals....would love to try-test inject. glutathion

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTGrowth View Post
    Have you read about the powerful antioxidant TAD-600 (Glutathione)? Its composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine.

It works in the liver to protect the body from damage or harmful substances. It has a powerful effect on skin complexion and protects against lipid peroxidation (fats turning rancid).

This antioxidant can help with energy, mood, and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Purity Source Labs is looking for a few members to sample this product and provide us with their experience.

If you're interested send me a private message.

THANK YOU!
    I love Glutatione. I run 600mgs 2x a week. IM is ok but IV is far better but I feel like suppositories are the best because of the daily dose. Yep. I said it. I put something in my ass. Laugh all you want. I think this stuff works. I feel like it keeps me healthy. I can't understand why more guys aren't on it. Especially guys on orals. I've heard it works great for hangovers too. I'm not a drinker so I haven't tested this.