Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20% discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipocampus.me

Orders placed and paid using WU before next Saturday will receive the 20% of their amount in a voucher that can be use in the next order.

It´s a nice opportunity for those new customers, as it´s mandatory for them to pay using WU, to have a great discount and the chance to pay with their credit card in the next order!

Do not miss it, guys!!

Hipocampus.me

Thinking about taking advantage of this and gearing up, pun intended, for my next run. This will be my fourth or fifth. Looking at all the reviews and your site, looks like y'all are the go-to source for all things. Eager to get started!!

Thinking about taking advantage of this and gearing up, pun intended, for my next run. This will be my fourth or fifth. Looking at all the reviews and your site, looks like y'all are the go-to source for all things. Eager to get started!!

It sounds like a good plan to me!

Do not hesitate contacting me if you need any advice or some help.

Hipo

Saturday the 19th? You'll be accepting credit cards?

Hi

This discount if for people placing and paying the order using WU BEFORE Saturday.

Credit Cards are already accepted for all customers. If someone place his first order it can not be paid using this method.

Hipocampus.me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom