Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24hreup.net screwed up my order

Mariana42

Registered
I've never been so frustrated in my life dealing with this source. They make the cable tv customer service look competent.
first they screwed up my shipping info
then after I got my stuff finally a month later they sent me the wrong thing. I was supposed to get primobolan and they sent me deca.

Domestic Supply is well known as being an industry leader while being one of the most TRUSTED sites you can find! I would STRONGLY suggest you make the switch to Domestic Supply!

I've never been so frustrated in my life dealing with this source. They make the cable tv customer service look competent.
first they screwed up my shipping info
then after I got my stuff finally a month later they sent me the wrong thing. I was supposed to get primobolan and they sent me deca.

You've been here long enough to show the sponsors some love. Stick with PSL and NapsGear

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is as trusted as you can find! I would highly recommend switching over with them as the reputation continues to speak for itself! Top quality, fast domestic shipping and excellent customer service from a trusted and verified source!![/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom