Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 35 euro 100mg/ml Primo likely to be fake?

bi_a_op

Registered
I'm only used to sky high 150+ USD for 10 ml of primo because of strict customs. I'm trying my hand at a reputable source in EU and I'm quite literally blown away by this price.

I'm only used to sky high 150+ USD for 10 ml of primo because of strict customs. I'm trying my hand at a reputable source in EU and I'm quite literally blown away by this price.

Check napsgear.org or puritysource labs both good sources in EU but not sure they deliver to you, I think both might.

Primobolan being fakes for SURE possible. A lot of counterfeit and fake primobolan on the market today, especially out of Bulgaria I hear.

Check napsgear.org or puritysource labs both good sources in EU but not sure they deliver to you, I think both might.

Primobolan being fakes for SURE possible. A lot of counterfeit and fake primobolan on the market today, especially out of Bulgaria I hear.

Okay, so atleast the price itself isn't an immediate red flag?

Okay, so atleast the price itself isn't an immediate red flag?

the price is a red flag for sure. you want to not go cheap when it comes to primo, they will simply fake it with deca.

use napsgear

It would concern me but check the board approved sources and you won’t have to worry about it.

Our sources are reliable you cant go wrong!

Back
Top Bottom