Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 700 Test / 700 EQ a week from PSL.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

700 Test / 700 EQ a week from PSL.

700 Test / 700 EQ a week from PSL. Started beginning of June, blood work last week. Super underdosed shit. For reference, my test was at 1400 when cruising with 250 test from Domestic/Naps so I'm not low responder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	12352   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	106389030_275547433773895_9073185469397830441_n.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	12353  

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Blood work cruising with 200 Test from Domestic/Naps attached.

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	12355   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cap1.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	12356  

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ntran View Post
    700 Test / 700 EQ a week from PSL. Started beginning of June, blood work last week. Super underdosed shit. For reference, my test was at 1400 when cruising with 250 test from Domestic/Naps so I'm not low responder.
    What was your protocol for testing? How long after last pin? I have used PSL Test at 350mg a week and had bloods at 2332 total test.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by killionb12 View Post
    What was your protocol for testing? How long after last pin? I have used PSL Test at 350mg a week and had bloods at 2332 total test.
    I did this: https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_te...4&search=#3107

12h after last pin.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How long were you on PSL gear before testing? Seems low for that amount of Test. Typically you would want to wait 24hrs to 48 hours before testing.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by killionb12 View Post
    How long were you on PSL gear before testing? Seems low for that amount of Test. Typically you would want to wait 24hrs to 48 hours before testing.
    I started late May, beginning of June when the gym reopened here. Of course I would want to wait 24h to 48h to have a more accurate reading. Taking blood only 12h after shot also means that my actual test would be lower than the reading in the blood work which is <1700 for fucking 700 test a week

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    To be honest, I don't think PSL fakes those stuff since they seem to have good reputation here (or they are faked too, but it's not likely?). I had beef with Vision before on their Asin, but still decided to buy more (almost $1000 now) for the same reason.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest, I don't think PSL fakes those stuff since they seem to have good reputation here (or they are faked too, but it's not likely?). I had beef with Vision before on their Asin, but still decided to buy more (almost $1000 now) for the same reason.
    or he recognized my name in my ordering email and decided to be an ass and sent me shit stuff. Who the fuck know

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

- - - Updated - - -

or he recognized my name in my ordering email and decided to be an ass and sent me shit stuff. Who the fuck know
    I think instead bashing them I would take it up quietly with a rep from PSL. If they donít respond then take it to the boards. Just my opinion for what itís worth. I used them for my entire contest prep and had great results and always had good bloods with their products. Hopefully they can fix it for you.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You again, lol.
    Didn't you try and slam PSL with some bunk claim ::HERE:: with an awful representation with your claims? Strangely enough, you, just you, being basically an only member of hundreds that that only comes forward with bad results and yet here you are AGAIN, with bad results, yet you tried to sling Naps back in March and now you're slinging Naps again at the same time slamming PSL. Either you're an extremely very, very unlucky individual out of all the panels and blood work that gets posted it just so happens to you, twice, double bad results on different products? Bad AI's and now bad Test? Come on, to answer your thread From March, this is why no one likes Naps, because of shills.

I may not be a Proctoloigist, butt I know a shill-hole when I see one..

Let's all closely examine your past threads ::HERE::, including the one where you where pitching Naps like you are here. lol. Ok, now go ahead, this is the moment where you attempt to make the statement that you did prior in your Naps thread post #11 "does my butt still hurt".. I'll give you a whole 10 seconds to come up with something cleaver to explain all of you suspect posts and threads, especially slamming PSL and boasting Naps.. And....Go.....

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    You again, lol.
    Didn't you try and slam PSL with some bunk claim ::HERE:: with an awful representation with your claims? Strangely enough, you, just you, being basically an only member of hundreds that that only comes forward with bad results and yet here you are AGAIN, with bad results, yet you tried to sling Naps back in March and now you're slinging Naps again at the same time slamming PSL. Either you're an extremely very, very unlucky individual out of all the panels and blood work that gets posted it just so happens to you, twice, double bad results on different products? Bad AI's and now bad Test? Come on, to answer your thread From March, this is why no one likes Naps, because of shills.

I may not be a Proctoloigist, butt I know a shill-hole when I see one..

Let's all closely examine your past threads ::HERE::, including the one where you where pitching Naps like you are here. lol. Ok, now go ahead, this is the moment where you attempt to make the statement that you did prior in your Naps thread post #11 "does my butt still hurt".. I'll give you a whole 10 seconds to come up with something cleaver to explain all of you suspect posts and threads, especially slamming PSL and boasting Naps.. And....Go.....

Instead of giving a good explanation, you decided to be a piece of dogshit which proved what i thought was right you sent me trash stuff after acknowledging my name in my ordering email. Also I'm not a Naps rep btw, and I actually spent more money on your trash stuff than on Naps + Domestic combine. It's time to get back to Domestic I guess.

Now use that money you scammed for to fund for your kids' education. I wish they can do better than their parent.

Name:	Capture scam 1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	12357   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture scam.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	12358  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast