Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Aaand, We're BACK! PSL online store is RE-OPENED! 2021 www.PuritySourceLabs.ru (PSL)

  1. #1
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,891
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Aaand, We're BACK! PSL online store is RE-OPENED! 2021 www.PuritySourceLabs.ru (PSL)

    DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL IS OPEN!

    www.puritysourcelabs.ru
    After a short winter recess


    Click below for direct store access
    (Please allow site to update if it does not show prices)

    You'll never be wasting money when you buy www.Euro-pharmacies.net gold line
    EP's gold is like none other, because it is a stabilizer; it is an insurance policy in this market that you're getting PURITY
    EP Gold-Line isn't really made of gold, it's made of sweat, determination and a hard to find alloy called guts
    with the added advantages known as "QUALITY".

    www.puritysourcelabs.ru into the new GOLD-LINE series this year
    Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::



    Domestic and International shipping, best rates, many NEW products
    Online store - www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
    For ALL order issues open a TICKET ::HERE::

    Full line of AAS orals/oils/HGH/SARMS/HGH and more


  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,891
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Attention attention, everyone we are back..
    After a long winter recess, the team took a break including the majority of the representatives.
    Myself and the other Representatives will now be here full-time fully available to answer anyone's questions or concerns.

    Please allow us ample opportunity to respond to all private messages, if you have any questions or concerns pertaining to your order please see the ticket system that we now have activated on the ordering site.

    Under no circumstance should you make multiple tickets, that will not get your questions answered faster it would simply just congest the traffic with other inquiries.

    all questions and concerns will be answered in the order that they have been received..
    Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::



    Domestic and International shipping, best rates, many NEW products
    Online store - www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
    For ALL order issues open a TICKET ::HERE::

    Full line of AAS orals/oils/HGH/SARMS/HGH and more


  3. #3
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,891
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Who's going to be the first long time member of this community to post a touchdown picture of the new gold line products???
    Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::



    Domestic and International shipping, best rates, many NEW products
    Online store - www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
    For ALL order issues open a TICKET ::HERE::

    Full line of AAS orals/oils/HGH/SARMS/HGH and more


  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. Eddie Haskell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    10,424
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome back guys, glad to see you.

  5. #5
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    56
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Does the gold line ship from US?

  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,891
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Welcome back guys, glad to see you.
    you got it brother thank you and it's great to see you here too, every time I log on and I see you posting it's glad to see an awesome veteran that came back after taking some down time..
    Quote Originally Posted by Digdug101 View Post
    Does the gold line ship from US?
    Yes we will be offering the gold line by the end of the week, furthermore we will be offering some more new products coming up in the near future that will be an absolute game changer that no other sponsor has, is going to be an extremely awesome addition to our already stacked online catalog, these will be a game changer I promise you
    Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::



    Domestic and International shipping, best rates, many NEW products
    Online store - www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
    For ALL order issues open a TICKET ::HERE::

    Full line of AAS orals/oils/HGH/SARMS/HGH and more


  7. #7
    Proficient Brother LifestylePerfAthlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    81
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    Attention attention, everyone we are back..
    After a long winter recess, the team took a break including the majority of the representatives.
    Myself and the other Representatives will now be here full-time fully available to answer anyone's questions or concerns.

    Please allow us ample opportunity to respond to all private messages, if you have any questions or concerns pertaining to your order please see the ticket system that we now have activated on the ordering site.

    Under no circumstance should you make multiple tickets, that will not get your questions answered faster it would simply just congest the traffic with other inquiries.

    all questions and concerns will be answered in the order that they have been received..
    Boom! Order placed. Looking forward to the gyms reopening and the bulking to begin.

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,891
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifestylePerfAthlete View Post
    Boom! Order placed. Looking forward to the gyms reopening and the bulking to begin.
    this is actually fantastic news and I'm not sure if you've seen the other thread that I manufactured in regards to three of the newest customers of this community to post a touchdown picture of the new products, if they do so you will automatically have the opportunity to receive a special gift on behalf of myself and the network on your next future order.. but remember this goes for the first three individuals that post touchdown pictures
    Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::



    Domestic and International shipping, best rates, many NEW products
    Online store - www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
    For ALL order issues open a TICKET ::HERE::

    Full line of AAS orals/oils/HGH/SARMS/HGH and more


  9. #9
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    56
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Does the gold line ship from within the US?

  10. #10
    Proficient Brother LifestylePerfAthlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    81
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    this is actually fantastic news and I'm not sure if you've seen the other thread that I manufactured in regards to three of the newest customers of this community to post a touchdown picture of the new products, if they do so you will automatically have the opportunity to receive a special gift on behalf of myself and the network on your next future order.. but remember this goes for the first three individuals that post touchdown pictures
    As soon as it arrives Iíll post a TD pic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •