Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to lose it after using roidsmall.to

Kisyeh

The guy who runs roidsmall is a creep
He stole my money and then laughed about it and brag on a website about how clever he is
I sent him $1200 in bitcoin for my steroids i bought from him. He never sent me anything and then insulted me in a thread on reddit. Now I’m out my money

it is very important to utilize the review sections on the forums along with user feedback threads, progress pictures and more to help ensure you make the best decision... my best experiences have always come with Domestic Supply!

The guy who runs roidsmall is a creep
He stole my money and then laughed about it and brag on a website about how clever he is
I sent him $1200 in bitcoin for my steroids i bought from him. He never sent me anything and then insulted me in a thread on reddit. Now I’m out my money

Yet there you are... over a year a member and still trying hard not to support sponsors like PSL or NapsGear

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is who I would strongly recommend to use. They have a longstanding reputation, over a decade, as being at the top of the class! They have the best quality, customer service and have a large selection of the top brands one could want![/FONT]

Give our sponsors a shot you will be a customer for life.

You wont have these issues if you order from our approved sources!!

Back
Top Bottom