Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Accutane domestic source

3ccaday

Growing Brother
Looking to find a domestic source for accutane that is preferably pharm grade. Been using USA Peptide and the quality is ok. Don’t post some bs about accutane. I’ve taken it before from the dr I know the risks and sides.

I always got mine from a Canadian pharmacy. Takes about 3 weeks but its quality.

Domestically, I do not know. I havent really come across any.

Have you had any issues with it? I just don’t want to get stuff seized. It may be worth getting better quality stuff though. Which Canadian pharmacy have you had success with

Never ordered from there. Site looks legit, $300 min order though. Let me know if you go that route and how it is.

I’ve found mixed reviews on aura so I’m not ordering from them. Couldn’t find much on the site you offered. Their stuff is pretty legit then and no issues with them? Their site kinda looks like a scam lol

All these canadian pharm sites look like spam/scams...canadians eh? Lol but they come through in crunch time. They even offer $5 dollar insurance to reship incase customs intervenes.... but like I said, never an issue.

Nice and yeah lol hard to trust them because of that. I’m going to give them a whirl sucks because I don’t want to order a small amount to reorder right away to test.

All these canadian pharm sites look like spam/scams...canadians eh? Lol but they come through in crunch time. They even offer $5 dollar insurance to reship incase customs intervenes.... but like I said, never an issue.

I reached out to them to ask about payment methods and quality guarantee so we shall see. I need to run a higher dose than you 60mg a day. I used it once through my dr when I was younger but all the gear kinda reversed that. The USA peptide stuff is definitely accutane but severely under dosed the last batch. I also sent them an email to see what’s up with that.

Found a pharm grade source. First delivery good quick shipping. Cut open the pill looks good to go. Fair price too for real stuff

Domestic supply and I think PSL carry it. It’s pricey though for it. I have used a research chem as well as a domestic raw source that are fair priced.

Back
Top Bottom