Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AddarINC

Aekgate21

Registered
Hey AddarINC do u wanna contact me via wickr i know have gone into hiding because of the drug bust in Melbourne but i do need speak with you

Hey AddarINC do u wanna contact me via wickr i know have gone into hiding because of the drug bust in Melbourne but i do need speak with you

Ew, so cryptic.

It could be the Feds Addar... don't fall for it!!

It could be the Feds Addar... don't fall for it!!

I have been deaing with Addar for over 2 years and have received adleast a dozen orders from him in the past if i was a fed lol i would have gone after him a while ago !!!

I am just gym junky wanting to put on some muscle like everyone else here

I did place a large order with him about 3 weeks ago he told me there was a mojor bust in Melbourne that a few people close to him got done but he was not one of them he assured me that i will still receive my goods this would have about 2 weeks ago that i last heard from him his wickr has been disabled cant get hold of him at all so thats why i am here

So i guess my question to you Is he an approved source still ??

- - - Updated - - -

I actually hope that he is ok to be honest i actaully like dealing with the guy its very odd of him to do this to me after 2 years

I wonder what really happen then. Evo must of wanted too much money, or too much gear. They gave the typical bs excuse saying he got really really sick. Roidmass was their little golden child

I contacted him via his Kik account a few months back and made a pretty decent order for a few fellas. Have used him before. He even had the products and posted pics to me with the date, products and my username. I sent him the coin and he sent me a package full of boxes of swab wipes. Fully ripped me off and then disconnected his account after a bit of back and fourth bullshit saying he thinks the Indian couriers opened the bag and stole the goods then re sealed the bag with hot water. Highly recommend to steer clear. Either fake accounts or he’s lost the plot. Dunno why the turn around as first order was fine.

I contacted him via his Kik account a few months back and made a pretty decent order for a few fellas. Have used him before. He even had the products and posted pics to me with the date, products and my username. I sent him the coin and he sent me a package full of boxes of swab wipes. Fully ripped me off and then disconnected his account after a bit of back and fourth bullshit saying he thinks the Indian couriers opened the bag and stole the goods then re sealed the bag with hot water. Highly recommend to steer clear. Either fake accounts or he’s lost the plot. Dunno why the turn around as first order was fine.

Addar was a piece of shit.. he clearly over charged, shilled in mail and connived when he had competition.. the guys own shit caught up with him

Back
Top Bottom