Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding D-Bol to a test cyp cycle?

Shrumdiggity

Registered
I've been setting up for a 16 wk test cyp only cycle. The problem is, the more I read these forums, the more I want to add 50mg of d-Bol ED for the first 6 weeks. I hear the gains are amazing and honestly after the year I've had something amazing would be great!! Is this a good idea? I assume I will need aromasin and N2Guard on board.

I wouldnt be using dbol at 23%. Be careful, get the high bf under control then dbol as a kickstart is awesome under thr right circumstances. Urs, I wouldnt yet!

I always suggest being 10-13% but 15% is the max id suggest bro. 23% is quite a bit

If I was you,

I'd run the Sarms1 triple stack and drop that BF. Keep it carbs low and do cardio and lift hard

I checked it out on the website. Does it come with instructions? Dosing info?

Hey man.. I strongly suggest before you go taking anything, you do a considerable amount of reading. These things don't come with instructions, BUT if you utilize the search bar, there are plenty of logs and personal experiences that will read just like instructions. Typically, you will find the answers faster than posting questions here.... I'm not saying don't ask questions.

People will be more than willing to help you here if you put some effort into learning some stuff on your own.

Last edited:
If anything some hight dose var or tbol would be a an option, I'd definitely use one of the two for a kickstart. Me personally would go with var. if you don't throw a kickstart it I'll be waiting around for 3 weeks thinking to ur self did I get burnt....the cyp won't hit you till week 3 at least. So kickstart that shot with some robovar haven't ran it but I have ran there other orals and there fantastic.
I'd concentrate getting your body fat down whilst on cycle and a little less about gaining muscle you will put on some muscle but you won't be able to see it if you b/f % is too high what you should do as a Recomp what you talking about right now is a bulking

I suggest u keep researching and get that b/f down before you cycle

Back
Top Bottom