Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adex steroids question

geraldo42

Registered
I had a quick question on this company called adex steroids. I contacted the guy there and placed an order. It came out to $800 then I was charged for shipping another $25. i sent the money in bitcoins then he messages me back and says he only got $790 because bitcoins price dropped and wanted another $35 to cover it. is this normal?

this is actually pretty common, but the majority of sources understand that by the time money has been deposited compared to the time that they are notified there will be fluctuations, that's the hit that they take, within reason..
next time around just deposit a few extra dollars to cover any fees.. just add maybe 10-15 or even 20$, this way if your source says anything you can tell him that you met him right down the middle.. you both absorb partial of the cost for convenience, an honorable source however will wave the fee!

it's always best to have open communication and contact the source and let them know when you're sending the finances, this way you're on the same page and they can make the collection by withdrawing from the market before there's a drop.

I had a quick question on this company called adex steroids. I contacted the guy there and placed an order. It came out to $800 then I was charged for shipping another $25. i sent the money in bitcoins then he messages me back and says he only got $790 because bitcoins price dropped and wanted another $35 to cover it. is this normal?

bro...i think he can handle 35...ask him to discount you bro....

bro in future use PSL ...better for you

sounds like a greedy source to me. sometimes the prices go up too, ask him if he will credit you when that happens

Yeah that's the reply.

Most of the time it is close enough that it works out in the end. Sometimes over and sometimes under. I would go with Domestic-Supply next time. They are not going to nit pick like that.

if you are going to take bitcoin as a payment then your ass better understand how it works... thats just part of it... its just like when you run a regular business you have to pay a merchant fee everytime you make a transaction... sounds as though this person has no clue how this works...

Back
Top Bottom