Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All NEW product!!!! Exercise your barin

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
All NEW product!!!! Exercise your brain

🧠Exercise your brain🧠
new-product-stamp-sign-seal-vector-id660442246

W1Z2HG1.png

Modafinil (Rapofil-200) - 10 tabs - 200mg/tab $30usd
Supplier:Shree Venkatesh
Chemical Name:
Comes In: 200mg/tab
Dosage: 100-400mg/day
Active time: 10-15 Hours

For more information click the energetic brain

Last edited:
Dont forget to work the muscle that matters most!!
PSL has you covered on all fronts! Doesnt get any better than PSL!

What is that stuff used for??

It's basically used for people that have a problem adjusting to a sleep schedule that can be unorthodox test such as shift work.. it provides people with energy and an improved sense of well-being when they would normally feel lagging from lack of sleep because of an unorthodox sleeping pattern. It can help with focus and a improve sense of well-being. You can feel very euphoric!

Definitely keep everyone posted on how you make out :)
What is that stuff used for??
Vision has you covered on the Modafinil.. as far as the other stuff pictured above they are all neurotransmitters that help improve or restore cognitive function. I've got some Modafinil on the way myself and I'll post some feedback about it. As far as the Noopept and Semax here is a link to a thread of mine talking about my experience with it.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/showthread.php?t=69326

Lets get some people here to purchase and run the Modafinil.. this stuff is truly underestimated, this will change your gym session, you'll never leave the gym!!!!!!!!
How would you compare it to meldonium..just got out of meldonium and loved it...meldonium saved my life and I am not joking

Back
Top Bottom