Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alpha Pharma

Thanks redam. If they aren't a legit pharmaceutical company then who is alpha pharma anyway? They have a company address, phone number, and even sell a wide variety of other stuff pharma companies produce

I am convinced they have a legit operation. I'm not convinced their quality control is any better than a home brew operation. Look around on other forums (reddit, meso).Lots of poor blood results coming from multiple resellers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, lots of bloods indicating that test is severely underdosed.
It is UGL with a pretty package.

Ap is all the way a pharma grade company hear in India you can find ap like small companies we call them Generics. They don't make stuff at their home they got proper Labs with proper equipment. And yes pharma grade companies do make Tren and Primo. Bayer is another example for that a Indian made company and their stuff loved across the globe.

at minimal its gmp gear made in lab, with testing, which is deff more trustable and reliable then home brew, made in a kicthen, which follows no testing at all.Anyone that tells you otherwise is foolish

Ap is all the way a pharma grade company hear in India you can find ap like small companies we call them Generics. They don't make stuff at their home they got proper Labs with proper equipment. And yes pharma grade companies do make Tren and Primo. Bayer is another example for that a Indian made company and their stuff loved across the globe.

So Tren is for human consumption? What big pharma brand makes it?

It's just a good UGL. We all had this debate before and we all researched. It is not a real pharma brand

It's just a good UGL. We all had this debate before and we all researched. It is not a real pharma brand

Ya tren was originally for cattle. So we get good lean steaks. Lol.

I'm not knocking AP at all. It's just not a pharma company like others think.

I can 100% say Tren is not made for human consumption

Well I never said Tren is for human consumption. What I'm saying that their are tons of small companies just like AP out hear. They got proper Labs with proper setup. What we called them Local companies (Generics) which make exact same stuff but at cheaper rates than that those international big names which we define them as pharma grade.

Back
Top Bottom