Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Alpha pharma feedback

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampei View Post
    SO anyone as reliable source for Alpha pharma in europe?
    im not sure. check out the euro dealers on here. I know they get vermodje,pharmacom ... not sure about ap.But you will be more then happy with alpha pharma,have no doubts,its very good gear

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I did already check it, I wanted to try the brand to compare it but here no one of the Euro dealer sell it, and no one can give me a good euro source for AP products.

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampei View Post
    I did already check it, I wanted to try the brand to compare it but here no one of the Euro dealer sell it, and no one can give me a good euro source for AP products.
    if noone here has it .. try napsgear. they sell alpha pharma now, im pretty sure

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would never buy from naps lol

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey guys can anyone direct me to a good pharm? I'm not trying to weasel out a private source or anything like that. I got screwed in mid cycle, 400$ my mistake, but now I look and bad and good reviews for everysite,! This is my first cycle, 4 weeks in and I have no clue what to do, I need a human being to speak to and get advise. I have read there are good private sources here and I fully respect and even admire the fact people have to earn that type of consideration so again I am not asking anyone to out their source at all, just asking for a pharm I can trust, I can not afford to take another loss like the last one, I'm just a normal guy, shit job and kids etc. If I wrote something wrong here, let me know and I'll fix it, I'm new to this type of setting, hopefully I didn't because I have read the stuff people write to new people who make a mistake! I'm a grown man, far from perfect but I will correct mistakes right away, again I respect I'm new but please be civil, jokes are cool and I talk a ton of sh%@ to but give me a chance before you bash me out of here, I just want advise and people with the same interests and concerns to learn from, thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There has been a lot of terrible looking blood work on alpha pharma on other boards. Not just one but multiple people from different resellers. They showed some sketchy lab max results as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by richiquick79 View Post
    Hey guys can anyone direct me to a good pharm? I'm not trying to weasel out a private source or anything like that. I got screwed in mid cycle, 400$ my mistake, but now I look and bad and good reviews for everysite,! This is my first cycle, 4 weeks in and I have no clue what to do, I need a human being to speak to and get advise. I have read there are good private sources here and I fully respect and even admire the fact people have to earn that type of consideration so again I am not asking anyone to out their source at all, just asking for a pharm I can trust, I can not afford to take another loss like the last one, I'm just a normal guy, shit job and kids etc. If I wrote something wrong here, let me know and I'll fix it, I'm new to this type of setting, hopefully I didn't because I have read the stuff people write to new people who make a mistake! I'm a grown man, far from perfect but I will correct mistakes right away, again I respect I'm new but please be civil, jokes are cool and I talk a ton of sh%@ to but give me a chance before you bash me out of here, I just want advise and people with the same interests and concerns to learn from, thanks
    domestic-supply.com for alpha pharma

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213