Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alpha pharma feedback

Yea do not take personal Bro you got the best products in the marquet and even next week i gonna be your first time customer i gonna buy anavar and dbol

Sent from my iPhone using AT&T

He just asking question bro he's a good brother he just want to make short you are the real deal

Domestic-supply email is not working so i gonna try for this way when are you gonna have Vermodje oxaver or Alpha Pharma oxabol thanks

Sent from my iPad using Skype

Its working bro, try again. [email protected]
Vermodje Oxaver, I think I have some left.
Oxanabol will not be restocked anytime soon.
Pharmacom Anavar is also in stock.

Domestic-supply email is not working so i gonna try for this way when are you gonna have Vermodje oxaver or Alpha Pharma oxabol thanks

Sent from my iPad using Skype

How's the PIP on the Alpha Pharm. Test-E 300? I'm thinking of adding this to my HRT Watson Test-Cyp-200

Thanks D_S, hoes the pip on the pharmacom E-300? The Watson I'm on now has none, unless I get close to a nerve. Being I'm only pining every 14days leaves a lot of time to rotate.

I prefer Sust300 over the enanthate brother. especially if you`re pinning it every 14days then you dont need the enanthate. Sust300 is alot better option for you

Thanks D_S, hoes the pip on the pharmacom E-300? The Watson I'm on now has none, unless I get close to a nerve. Being I'm only pining every 14days leaves a lot of time to rotate.

Man, I think you should be doing some research on you TRT.
Discussion does not belong in this thread but a protocol pinning every 14 days sucks IMO..
Many discussions out there about protocols.

I'm using the Pharmacom Sust 300 DS recommended to you and it has absolutely no PIP at all. Great gear bro you can't go wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have some norma hellas (greece) test e...did not know that it was that thick in comparison. testobolin much smoother.

I'm using the Pharmacom Sust 300 DS recommended to you and it has absolutely no PIP at all. Great gear bro you can't go wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

destroys ugl gear .. when will people start learning and stop being cheap over $15-20 per vial.. its more then worth it !

destroys ugl gear .. when will people start learning and stop being cheap over $15-20 per vial.. its more then worth it !

I will never understand that either... Some just like to learn the hard way... I'll always pay extra for quality like alpha and AY

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom