Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alpha Pharma - primobolan

kr0n0s

Beginner Brother
Registered
I want run a primobolan cycle, got some AP gear, how can I check if it's legitimate? I was reading that AP thread and now I'm scared it's fake. :(:(:(

my cycle
600mgs primobolan/week
40mgs anavar/day

anything I can add to this?

There is no proof domestic supply carries real UG alpha pharma steroids unless AP confirms it themselves.

There is no proof domestic supply carries real UG alpha pharma steroids unless AP confirms it themselves.

lololo...yeah. or you can just run the code on the check alpha site. I heard the site is back up now.

OP - There are people with agendas here, that's all.

I checked the scratch off codes on 14 boxes that can only be validated once on the AP website and they all were verified. So unless DS has someone inside AP that somehow enters codes into the system for him(extremely unlikely), I'd say that's proof.

Damn! 14 boxes? Since you're under 100 posts, you are required to send those to me! Lol! D-S is a good guy.

Lol probably not going to happen. DS took good care of me. 7 days in and I've definitely felt my Test P kick in the last couple days.

Damn! 14 boxes? Since you're under 100 posts, you are required to send those to me! Lol! D-S is a good guy.

That's the REAL validation! LOL!

That is a LOT of primo bro. That a 14 week cycle? ;)

I'm running DS test E and its G2G. Their TBol is from Vermodje is another story. My brother gained 17 pounds from it and the I tried it and gain 9 pounds. I've never gain that much from Tbol, I think it was dbol!

Back
Top Bottom