Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alpha Pharma source uk

Suggamay

Registered
Alright guys brand new to this site, after a trusted AP source fount a lot of dodgy sites just want the heads up on which is legit & not a scam..

Yea MD are good Pharma 101 & Gear4you The last guy has usually next day delivery with good com's (& advice if needed

you heard anything back yet? ordered from these guys did take awhile but my gear came!

How long ago did you order? Did you quote your order number with your payment etc..

Sunday night, I know it's not been a week but the site says "next day delivery" or if even answered one of my emails i wouldn't of minded

Sunday night, I know it's not been a week but the site says "next day delivery" or if even answered one of my emails i wouldn't of minded

Did you receive an order confirmation email? If so email them on that email address instead of through the contact us page on the website if you haven't done so already. Also what email platform are you using like gmail etc..

Did you receive an order confirmation email? If so email them on that email address instead of through the contact us page on the website if you haven't done so already. Also what email platform are you using like gmail etc..

Yeah I made a new account for gmail as my original is hotmail, I even checked the junk mail just Incase. The email I received after sending payment stated a Im caps "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL" so I used the one on there site

Yeah I made a new account for gmail as my original is hotmail, I even checked the junk mail just Incase. The email I received after sending payment stated a Im caps "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL" so I used the one on there site

Strange.. This may be stupid but is the website your ordering from definitely muscledevelop.co and not .co.uk or .com

These guys are normaly top notch. Did you send payment to right place? Has payment been picked up? Have you informed them that you paid and did you put order number on. Email them and they will help

1. You get email showing your order.
2. You get email showing how to pay. You need to reply to this e mail when payment sent.
3. You get a email invoice saying payment has been received.
4. You will get email saying goods have been dispatched.
I have over 10 orders with them and everyone has followed this proccess. You should also be able to log in to your account and see the status of your order. Hope it helps

1. You get email showing your order.
2. You get email showing how to pay. You need to reply to this e mail when payment sent.
3. You get a email invoice saying payment has been received.
4. You will get email saying goods have been dispatched.
I have over 10 orders with them and everyone has followed this proccess. You should also be able to log in to your account and see the status of your order. Hope it helps

Yeh I can't see him just not getting a reply, must have done something wrong somewhere. I think it could be not replying to the email after sending payment or not quoting the order number.

Yeah they were also a bit slow on mine took 4/5 days for the money to be collected so i emailed them no response, Until i received an email saying items were on route, Postage was quick if that's any conciliation

Back
Top Bottom