Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alpha pharma steroid colors

rodriguez44

Registered
I have a question I ordered steroids from alpha pharma, first time customer but all the photos of the gear I have seen online and on their site has the deca durabolin nandrolone color as yellowish. But when I got it its like super clear like testosterone would be. Concerned they screwed up and sent me test and not deca. I’m scared to use it now

yeah bro, if you ever feel off about something, you DO NOT do it... stick with TRUSTED sources and you wont have this problem... domestic-supply.com is the place you can trust and you wont have any of these concerns

Colour means nothing man. It is just dependent on the carrier oil. I recommend sticking to approved sources so you don't have to worry about things like this. Check out Domestic-Supply for your next order.

Inconsistency in the way products looks is one of the reasons a UGL maybe gets a bad reputation.
I guess they can change their carrier oil but they should inform everyone and update their pictures.

Back
Top Bottom