Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AlphaUSA is a scammer

HolderWA

Hi guys, I was scammed by alphausa it looks like it. I found them on another forum and they use an email to get orders. I knew the prices were too good to be true, they had sales on everything from 10-50% off. but looking back seems like it was just a sales tactic to fool people. they also claim they are domestic, well when i ordered they shipped me fake gear from a Russian address. very fishy. The package from russia still didn't arrive :confused::mad: I emailed them, long 'tomorrow' tomorrow replies for last 2 months and now they stopped responding to my emails. I want to find a way to get them to respond and give my money back not just scam me. Ideas? I am planning to post all my emails here if they dont respond now I exposed them.

Hi guys, I was scammed by alphausa it looks like it. I found them on another forum and they use an email to get orders. I knew the prices were too good to be true, they had sales on everything from 10-50% off. but looking back seems like it was just a sales tactic to fool people. they also claim they are domestic, well when i ordered they shipped me fake gear from a Russian address. very fishy. The package from russia still didn't arrive :confused::mad: I emailed them, long 'tomorrow' tomorrow replies for last 2 months and now they stopped responding to my emails. I want to find a way to get them to respond and give my money back not just scam me. Ideas? I am planning to post all my emails here if they dont respond now I exposed them.

alphausa is ran by the scam scammers that ran another alphainternational

probably selective scamming as usual

always stick with trusted sources... stick around here so you can learn all about that! domestic-supply.com is as trusted as they come... you will never have to worry about any of the nonsense again once you go with them !

You may have been scammed by someone claiming to be AlphaUS, but I can assure you that you were not dealing with the REAL AlphaUS.

I rep them on multiple boards, and there has never been an unhappy customer. At least not in the 2 years I've been working with them.

However, I'm sorry to hear about this happening my man, and if you want to hit me with a PM maybe we can get to the bottom of it......

Sorry about the low post count fella's, I'm active on too many boards to keep up with them all, but when I caught wind of this possible issue, I figured I should address it. Thanks gentlemen..!!

I'm wanting to here this guy's explanation here.
I am calling this thread BS.
I myself have used this source as well as about 100 guys on meso.
If you can hold high standards on meso then you are the best of the best bottom line.

I am so sorry you were scammed but ...
You have been caught by a scammer who pretends to be the source with very similar emails.. not real AlphaUS we used only 2 emails and we no scum people have good rep on meso and proM

a lot of times people wrote warnings ... on proM Aas Meso ... and you should check the 1st post what email used source ...

This is his main email.
53d54ffa48978b080ce4977599c2e457.gif

That's not true. I emailed [email protected] and other emails they had, like an order email. He has been ignoring me until I called him out as a scammer.

Alpha usa is a selective scammer. So what that he has a few good reviews? I want him exposed. Of course he's going to say now after I exposed him for shipping me packages from Russia. As far as I'm concerned alpha is a smart scammer and hates reviews that are real. I wonder why your shills are here but no one responded to me when I kept emailing you?

That's not true. I emailed [email protected] and other emails they had, like an order email. He has been ignoring me until I called him out as a scammer.

Alpha usa is a selective scammer. So what that he has a few good reviews? I want him exposed. Of course he's going to say now after I exposed him for shipping me packages from Russia. As far as I'm concerned alpha is a smart scammer and hates reviews that are real. I wonder why your shills are here but no one responded to me when I kept emailing you?

I believe victims of scams. That's terrible. Basically alphausa started responding to you after you called him out on evo. Did he respond? confirm.
I have seem a few bad reviews on alpha usa so this might be serious.

I believe victims of scams. That's terrible. Basically alphausa started responding to you after you called him out on evo. Did he respond? confirm.
I have seem a few bad reviews on alpha usa so this might be serious.

I'm not saying he wasn't scammed. He very well may have, and I truly feel terrible whenever I hear about someone being scammed out of their hard earned money.......so I certainly sympathize for the OP.

I'm just saying that I believe there to be more to the story. All of us whom are active on the boards have heard about the creativity of these scammers. For instance, the guys hacking email accounts then responding from a ".corn" instead of .com with a BTC address for payment.

I'm sure there is an explanation for this, and we are willing to work on figuring out what happened.

One of your first signs that you were being scammed should have been the fact that they only ship d*m**tic, yet you were being told the package was coming from Russia.

Furthermore, I've been working with these guys for a while and have definitely never seen a 50% off sale. Just as brother @Stevesmi said, if it sounds too good to be true........it probably is.

what you say its not true... and you never send email to mykolab .. just post screen shot from conversation i want see... becouse right now i know its imposible..... and another imposible shit is. I send you parcel from Russia? Iam a domestic source never do internationale shipping... thats why its name alpha usa... just posted proof from conversation... becouse right now looks like scum review and you want damage good reputatio ..

Dont know from who and where he order but 10000% not from [email protected]

I used only 2 emails
[email protected]
And
[email protected]

All others email are scummers... its his fauld didint read 1st page from my thread.. and this whole review its like fake... dobt understend what he want... he say he got his email from other forum. Then why he dont put his review there... only on forum where we are not active...

Waiting for his screen shot from conversation...

Becouse you email to scammer email not to my or one of my rep... why you not posted review on forum when you got his email. Only on forum where we are not active...?

Send email all screen shots from conversation and payment info how you pay ?
Waiting on [email protected] or [email protected]

Hey what source board did this happen at and do you have screen shots of the emails?
Cover your email and we can see the other email is.

Now I want to see the scanners email and the board this happened on should be notified that there is a scammer in there mists.

Back
Top Bottom