Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I getting scammed? Unable to identify source, trainer claims it is "Pharma"

sm123456

Am I getting scammed? Unable to identify source, trainer claims it is "Pharma"

Hello everyone,

I am in Ontario Canada I started my first cycle in January and I have been buying gear from a dealer my trainer knows, so indirectly through my trainer who is in contact with a guy.

Trying to figure out if I am getting scammed, the dealer has been charging us $90/bottle when I buy in bulk, down from $120 he charged when I first started.
I do see a resemblance to metabolic pharma I think but I am not sure and my trainer insists we do not change in order to not mess anything up. I am wondering if anyone recognizes this brand and can advise me on my best alternative in order to save more money.

For some reason the dealer started ripping off the labels after the first few bottles back in January but this is all i got. any reason why he would do that?

i had a suspicion that my trainer could be profiting off of the sales with his dealer, but initially he told me he gets throw a bottle of test every now and then for referring orders to him. I am not sure right now but I was looking at one website online ProRoid or whatever that had these listed at $50 but my trainer is adamant these are not metabolic pharma and that anything online we get would be risky and not worth the change up mid cycle...

gtbYcwy.jpeg

pTSuVES.jpeg

zhZdF2v.jpeg

This looks like a crappy underground labs, it's dangerous to use.

In Canada better use Nordic Fusion or syn pharma.

bro make trainer pin that shit himself first prove it legit

Trainer is a real bro of mine shits legit been pinning it for 20 weeks now and he's used it himself.

Not worried about whether it's shit or not but whats better and market value of this stuff in canada

Source here.

When people say "Pharma" it means it is from the pharmacy. That is of course not from the pharmacy, but it doesn't mean that it is inherently bad brother.

Feel free to use whatever source you'd like and if you have an easy connection with a good friend that that makes pretty good sense, but the one thing I recommend you do is simply get it tested. Everyone will of course say their gear is the best, this and that, blah blah..it's easiest to cut through all that and just get it tested to see for yourself. It is either exactly as the label says, or a poor lab. No in-between.

If it is good to go, sticking with your buddy sounds like the best bet for you man. If it is underdosed or fake (in all likelihood, it probably is), then I'd look elsewhere. Getting results in the gym is one thing, but poor quality labs can cause infections etc. which is the last thing you need brother.

Good luck!

I wouldnt use that personally. Better to order from our approved sources!!

I'm in Canada myself and I've tried many sources up here but everyone is telling you to go elsewhere and I'd say the same. Your prices are high and who knows about the gear(?!), nothing to mess around with. I'd go with Nordic, I can tell you their stuff is legit, priced well and the service is nothing short of excellence! No need to go anywhere else, why waste money, effort and thought. Go with the best and put all your effort into gains instead of worrying "is my gear legit?" Good luck Bro....

Back
Top Bottom