Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An Amazing Tip

KingFlex

Registered
Ok im not trying to be mean nor start anything bad. I just want everyone to be safe! Here is the problem! You order gear from a source for the first time. Let's say with in 3-5 days it comes in. Do Not , I repeat Do not get all in the hype of the scammers and post a review because the gear came in and say its legit and g2g! Thats a no no! The scammers want you to do that so theyll get a good rep all because you are in the hype(overexcited) that the gear came in. So automatically you think its g2g because you think you didnt get scammed because you got vial with who knows what could be in it! The smart think would be first go dig and find reviews on what source you are buying from. Second, if it does come in, get a labmax ! I repeat, get labmax and test that shit! Get results and if everything is good then pin. But before you pin, get bloods done and also if you want post a pic of the labmax results on here for a senior to see or someone you trust who knows their shit. After that, run it for about 4weeks min. Id say test prop or whatever. Ofcourse nandro youd need to run alot longer but need for sure to make sure bloods are elavated. Go get bloods drawn after about 4 weeks and see results. There you go. Also go check out rich piana youtube video. He knows the truth on milligrams. You cannot put 500mg of test in 1ml! If you see a pharma that has test 500. Then yea id be a little bit scared to order. But anyway just wanted to clarify this up. Also beware of scammers creating fake profile and posting reviews to get you to trust them.
----KingFlex

it is know fact that over 50% are fakes. I have seen article about Italian customs, they test all the gear, they reposted that 80% were fakes no hormone inside.

I believe it. Only 20% of my shit has been good. Now, i do labmax and blood every single time. I get frequent blood draws anyways since im on TRT.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom