Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anabolic-steroids.biz gtg?

Harry_Connick

Registered
Curious if anyone has ordered from here recently. Did the gear arrive, how was it? I was hoping to buy some test e from them. Been reading tons of great reviews on them, haven't really been able to find anybody say a bad thing about them. But of course I still don't know how reliable those reviews were. I was hoping someone here with experience from this site could chime in. If so it would be much appreciated. Cheers!

Curious if anyone has ordered from here recently. Did the gear arrive, how was it? I was hoping to buy some test e from them. Been reading tons of great reviews on them, haven't really been able to find anybody say a bad thing about them. But of course I still don't know how reliable those reviews were. I was hoping someone here with experience from this site could chime in. If so it would be much appreciated. Cheers!

ordered from them a month ago and still nothing. tracking just says its still in china. they will reply and say it was shipped but who knows. heard some people have gone 2 months with nothing still. definitely get another source because this one is slow and who knows if its even legit. I was stupid enough to drop 400 on them. hopefully one day i still get it but im not about to just sit around for months waiting. not g2g.

please do not trust some source who have tons of great reviews without even one bad things. This is a good-looking lie, if you live in this business for a number of years, you must know what i said.

Seriously? anabolic-steroids.biz they are exactly like a shit. My friend who had ordered Supplements from them, they sent products exactly after 48 days later.

ordered from them a month ago and still nothing. tracking just says its still in china. they will reply and say it was shipped but who knows. heard some people have gone 2 months with nothing still. definitely get another source because this one is slow and who knows if its even legit. I was stupid enough to drop 400 on them. hopefully one day i still get it but im not about to just sit around for months waiting. not g2g.

UPDATE: I received my gear but it took a little over a month. I suppose if you arent looking to start a cycle until a month or 2 after you order stuff then theyre fine...but if youre looking for a quick turn around time, go somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom