Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The anabolic store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered Dynamic Dbol Winny50 and anavar anyone familiar with the dynamic gear. Get what you pay for?

I appreciate the feedback. Should be here Friday Monday at latest I’ll update the thread once it touches down

Everything came in and looks great! Btw they will be closing Friday for a few I was informed by an agent there.

- - - Updated - - -

Few weeks* he said about September 15th and will have a lot of sales. Just a little vacation he said. So I’d order now if you guys are looking for something soon

Everything came in and looks great! Btw they will be closing Friday for a few I was informed by an agent there.

- - - Updated - - -

Few weeks* he said about September 15th and will have a lot of sales. Just a little vacation he said. So I’d order now if you guys are looking for something soon

Thanks bro for the heads up, I think I'll stock up on some Nolva just in case I need it sooner rather than later.

Wouldn’t do it no later than today and he is only doing PayPal payments since it’s instant good luck guys

Ordered before always heard from david.placed my order before shut down. Got email on 21st said he was updating tracking.and now no reply back.no tracking.anybody else having this problem. TAS was doing great I've ordered 4 times before.

Ordered before always heard from david.placed my order before shut down. Got email on 21st said he was updating tracking.and now no reply back.no tracking.anybody else having this problem. TAS was doing great I've ordered 4 times before.

Waiting for an order from them they emailed me tracking yesterday

Got same email too.but got one similar on 25th. Waiting game.tried the anadrol twice changed brands each time thinking possible fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom