Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The anabolic store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like TAS has taken the money and ran.went too tracking history says it's still in UK and not moved. On there site no info at all after several emails no reply at all.any one with a reliable source they use I need one asap.

Seems like TAS has taken the money and ran.went too tracking history says it's still in UK and not moved. On there site no info at all after several emails no reply at all.any one with a reliable source they use I need one asap.

Think they are on vacation bro but it says on their website they are back tomorrow so maybe try emailing them when they re-open?

My pack just arrived yesterday and I placed an order the day they closed

Think they are on vacation bro but it says on their website they are back tomorrow so maybe try emailing them when they re-open?

My pack just arrived yesterday and I placed an order the day they closed

yeah lol they opened back up with some amazing discounted deals haha

Just got my tracking number yesterday. Dont know what the hold up was. Usually 5 days pack is in hand

They've seemed to slow down since they re-opened. Email responses are still quick but my pack hasn't been sent after 3 days. Usually its sent after 1 or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom