Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The anabolic store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear brother best start off slow and tapper up graduately sounds like it's doing what it's meant too!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Good to hear brother best start off slow and tapper up graduately sounds like it's doing what it's meant too!

Thanks brother that's the plan!
I'll be running it for 3 months until July so I'll post an update here when I notice anything significant.

Here's those pictures of the kit brother

20190530-083627.jpg

20190530-083612.jpg

Has anyone had experience with their dynamic Dianabol? There is no bitter taste and no results after 2 weeks of taking. Not normal for the king of orals.

Has anyone had experience with their dynamic Dianabol? There is no bitter taste and no results after 2 weeks of taking. Not normal for the king of orals.

What is your dosage? Are you stacking it with anything else?

King of orals crown has to be given to Anadrol though Haha

Was at 30mg 1st week, bumped it up to 40mg for the 2nd. Unsure if it’s underdosed or plain bunk. I see a lot of others purchasing dynamic labs and working out well but nothing on the dbol itself.

Stacking with Test E 500mg a wk

Was at 30mg 1st week, bumped it up to 40mg for the 2nd. Unsure if it’s underdosed or plain bunk. I see a lot of others purchasing dynamic labs and working out well but nothing on the dbol itself.

Stacking with Test E 500mg a wk

Yep I've used Dynamic's Anavar and it was legit no idea about the Dbol tho and cant find much online either.

After 2 weeks on Dbol you should be seeing a 1-2kg weight gain if your diet and water intake is on point.
Are you splitting up your dosage? Try taking 20mg with your main meal and 20mg pre workout.

Keep pinning your Test though cause that can take 3-4 weeks to begin kicking in. Just stay patient keep training hard bro, make a feels call at 4 weeks in and if it dont feel good email David, hes always helped me out

Anyone tried the tbol just got on that buy 1 get one free deal they have
Brought that and Anavar 50mgs

Anyone tried the tbol just got on that buy 1 get one free deal they have
Brought that and Anavar 50mgs

The anavar is g2g, i bought like 6 of them back when they were on sale haha

100mg a day worked well for me

- - - Updated - - -

Yo, that shit is beautiful by the way!

Definitely one of the nicest looking kits i've come across ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom