Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The anabolic store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gettinjac

Has anyone heard of or use this source? They emailed me back right away with information about how to go on their site and set up a circle pay account and just wondering if this source is legit decent prices and the gear looks solid but there's too many fronts out there these days looking to scam you. Any information would be appreciated

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

I bought some bits for PCT and Anadrol from them about a month ago, 7 days delivery to USA. Really good communication.
Happy with my gear too

I bought some bits for PCT and Anadrol from them about a month ago, 7 days delivery to USA. Really good communication.
Happy with my gear too
Okay cool thank you I know that was a while ago I've been looking at reviews online last night and does not look like good reviews. So maybe that used to be good call Elvin function take a chance on them or not

Okay cool thank you I know that was a while ago I've been looking at reviews online last night and does not look like good reviews. So maybe that used to be good call Elvin function take a chance on them or not

Which reviews did you see?

the ones on bodybuilding .com?

i think it's a different website because that review is from 2003 for legal steroids
Okay thank you very much I did see that it's from 2003 a lot could have changed since then or could be just a different company they are based out of the UK so I'm assuming sensor legal there they're probably legit and have a decent website

Okay thank you very much I did see that it's from 2003 a lot could have changed since then or could be just a different company they are based out of the UK so I'm assuming sensor legal there they're probably legit and have a decent website

Yeah thanks a lot they seem to be legit business now all up-to-date probably not even the same company. I'm going to give them a shot super easy way to pay I'll let you know how it goes in about 2 weeks or less if and when I receive it in the mail

Yeah thanks a lot they seem to be legit business now all up-to-date probably not even the same company. I'm going to give them a shot super easy way to pay I'll let you know how it goes in about 2 weeks or less if and when I receive it in the mail

Good luck man keep us updated

which one are you talking about? is it theanabolicstore.com ? I did make a purchase from them few weeks back and goods did arrive as expected.

which one are you talking about? is it theanabolicstore.com ? I did make a purchase from them few weeks back and goods did arrive as expected.
That's great just made a order this morning .happy to here its legit thanks for the unfo

Yes sir that's the one just placed an order they had a special pick any three Alliance ampoule products for 120 and just ordered three tests sip 250s feel pretty confident in this company very good customer service. But you definitely made me feel better about it knowing you got yours on point thanks bro

Yes sir that's the one just placed an order they had a special pick any three Alliance ampoule products for 120 and just ordered three tests sip 250s feel pretty confident in this company very good customer service. But you definitely made me feel better about it knowing you got yours on point thanks bro

Hello sir, I've been looking for a good source to order Test and Tren from. This source looks really good do you have any feedback so far? Just want to know if I'm safe before I put order in because it's my first time using an online source

Hello sir, I've been looking for a good source to order Test and Tren from. This source looks really good do you have any feedback so far? Just want to know if I'm safe before I put order in because it's my first time using an online source
Honestly I would wait till i get my order just to make sure..i will let u no as soon as i get it..

Honestly I would wait till i get my order just to make sure..i will let u no as soon as i get it..

Thank you, I'll wait until you get yours just to be safe! I emailed them and they said the 3 for 120 offer will be available until end of March which gives plenty time

Thank you, I'll wait until you get yours just to be safe! I emailed them and they said the 3 for 120 offer will be available until end of March which gives plenty time
Well I did just get my tracking # from ups so is on the way..i feel much better now...so far so good as long as it all comes With. Authentic gear I'm totally feeling stoked can't wait for it to arrive. I will give you a heads up as soon as it's in my hand. And I'm just trying to look out for you just to make sure that it's a hundred percent legit I hate getting ripped off but I would hate for you to get ripped off too but so far so good because I know there is a package on the way I will keep you informed my brother

Well I did just get my tracking # from ups so is on the way..i feel much better now...so far so good as long as it all comes With. Authentic gear I'm totally feeling stoked can't wait for it to arrive. I will give you a heads up as soon as it's in my hand. And I'm just trying to look out for you just to make sure that it's a hundred percent legit I hate getting ripped off but I would hate for you to get ripped off too but so far so good because I know there is a package on the way I will keep you informed my brother

Any update for me brother? Im itching to put my order through now lol

Any update for me brother? Im itching to put my order through now lol
Well my package just left New York and is in transit to Florida so I should know more tomorrow. But still waiting brother hopefully will be here within 2 days I'll shoot you a pic once I get it. I'm super anxious myself and my tracking did say leaving New York on the way to Final Destination so I'm assuming one more stop at the post office and then coming here

Well my package just left New York and is in transit to Florida so I should know more tomorrow. But still waiting brother hopefully will be here within 2 days I'll shoot you a pic once I get it. I'm super anxious myself and my tracking did say leaving New York on the way to Final Destination so I'm assuming one more stop at the post office and then coming here

Well it arrived today pinning my 1st right now 20190226_201443.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom