Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic Store Blood Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpicyGains321

Gents, my latest blood tests using purely TAS test. They’re capped, so sorry about that.

IMG_8407.jpg

Good stuff brother, shame its capped but what brand gear were you running? what was your cycle?

Yeah, I know. In order to get the hepatic function, uncapped Test, CBC, etc, it was a lot more money. So I opted for this. I’m using 350mg/wk of Alliance Test C for the last month-ish. Before that I was running less Test.

Yeah, I know. In order to get the hepatic function, uncapped Test, CBC, etc, it was a lot more money. So I opted for this. I’m using 350mg/wk of Alliance Test C for the last month-ish. Before that I was running less Test.

Those are high levels for a 350mg dose!

I've tried Alliance tren and it was some potent stuff

Those are high levels for a 350mg dose!

I've tried Alliance tren and it was some potent stuff

Yeah brother. Super impressed with TAS. They’re good folks and all the gear I’ve had from them has been on point. I’m starting their Primo in the next week or so. I’ll keep you guys updated.

damn some dank ass capped results. Makes me happy lol cause i started running their gear and at least now i know im gucci cause i bought their alliance gear too.

can anyone else vouch for this source? im planning on buying a decent amount of gear and just doing research prior

they are g2g brother, i just ordered 3 alliance health test cyp and dynamic test 400 and everything arrived in a week

been running 30mg of winstrol and 250mg of test e from them and i have been making great results

they are g2g brother, i just ordered 3 alliance health test cyp and dynamic test 400 and everything arrived in a week

been running 30mg of winstrol and 250mg of test e from them and i have been making great results

nice bro, i might try some out, just looking around for the safest source at the moment

gl brother always good to see a killer cycle like that

Just dropping you an update guys. placed an order with these guys and currently waiting for arrival. They provide a tracking id which is useful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom