Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic Store Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are basically natty numbers.

I'm aware of that much but i don't know if that's accurate to my dosage or not, either way 250mg/week is basically trt from what I'm told so I'm not shocked that I have natty numbers, just thought it would be on the upper end of natty

could this mean my gear is underdosed?

anyways I'm still making great progress and i have gained about 22 lbs since i started(took last week off as well since i caught bronchitis from my nephew not sure if that affects the test as well but i got my test done when i was still sick) so for the most part im happy. i didn't know all my numbers before i started this so there is a chance that my free testosterone increased even though my total testosterone remained the same which would explain the increase in muscle mass, deepening of my voice(friends have noticed it) and the increase in my sex drive

I just placed an order for alliance health test cyp and dynamic labs test 400(for my next blast) and they are being shipped as i type this up. i will update about my next shipment when i get it

over all my opinion of the anabolic store is 10/10

I'm aware of that much but i don't know if that's accurate to my dosage or not, either way 250mg/week is basically trt from what I'm told so I'm not shocked that I have natty numbers, just thought it would be on the upper end of natty

could this mean my gear is underdosed?

anyways I'm still making great progress and i have gained about 22 lbs since i started(took last week off as well since i caught bronchitis from my nephew not sure if that affects the test as well but i got my test done when i was still sick) so for the most part im happy. i didn't know all my numbers before i started this so there is a chance that my free testosterone increased even though my total testosterone remained the same which would explain the increase in muscle mass, deepening of my voice(friends have noticed it) and the increase in my sex drive

I just placed an order for alliance health test cyp and dynamic labs test 400(for my next blast) and they are being shipped as i type this up. i will update about my next shipment when i get it

over all my opinion of the anabolic store is 10/10

Are you pinning once a week and did you miss any injections in the weeks before your test?

Are you pinning once a week and did you miss any injections in the weeks before your test?

i am pinning every wednesday and i got that test done 2 days after my pin in the morning while fasted(was also getting lipids checked so i needed to be fasted)

the only thing that was off about it was i was still sick with viral bronchitis but i didnt think that would affect my results since i am getting test from a needle and not my balls

i am pinning every wednesday and i got that test done 2 days after my pin in the morning while fasted(was also getting lipids checked so i needed to be fasted)

the only thing that was off about it was i was still sick with viral bronchitis but i didnt think that would affect my results since i am getting test from a needle and not my balls

You did everything right then bro, at 250mg a week I'd expect your Test to be around 800 but everybody reacts differently and your bronchitis might have messed with your results.

You did everything right then bro, at 250mg a week I'd expect your Test to be around 800 but everybody reacts differently and your bronchitis might have messed with your results.

this is exactly what david said to me when i asked him about it

I'll get tested again in a couple weeks but im sure it was the fact that i was sick that was messing with the results

200 mg of pharmaceutical test enenthate (Delayestryl by valiant) brings me from 1300-1600 depending on when I get tested. 1600 being 1-2 days later.

Ordered more from the anabolic store

took a week to get to my door from shipping date, gonna finish this blast, do a 10 week cruise before blasting with 400mg of testosterone

IMG_20190619_155011.jpg

nice bro! you seem like you got some hardcore cycle lol. you take the blend alongside the cyp?

Nah I'mma stop the cup when I blast with test 400. I might add LGD/ostarine or YK11 when I take the test 400 but as of right now it's 30 cruising weeks and 10 blasting weeks.

whats LGD or YK11 lol, sorry newb question.
They are both sarms. YK11 is a myostatin inhibitor and is steroidal since it is DHT based and LGD is an all around compound that is good for building strength. If I had to compare it to a steroid it's like taking anavar.

When I first started taking PEDs I started with sarms, specifically ostarine(similar to anadrol) and LGD and I got great results from them but the only issue I had was I was suppressed big time. I figure since suppression was an issue for me that I'd take them with testosterone so I don't feel like crap.

They are both sarms. YK11 is a myostatin inhibitor and is steroidal since it is DHT based and LGD is an all around compound that is good for building strength. If I had to compare it to a steroid it's like taking anavar.

When I first started taking PEDs I started with sarms, specifically ostarine(similar to anadrol) and LGD and I got great results from them but the only issue I had was I was suppressed big time. I figure since suppression was an issue for me that I'd take them with testosterone so I don't feel like crap.

yeah I can vouch for the ostarine, its a good place to start generally.

ahhh I see, thanks for the info man. would you say its safer to take sarms like yk11 in general compared to anavar or other stronger steroids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom