bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Anabolic Store Review

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by knighthawk View Post
    i plan on getting bloods done this friday as that will mark exactly 3 weeks on cycle(2 days after my last pin as well since i inject on wednesdays now) and I will be posting bloods when i get the results from my doctor(should take about a week to come back)

currently taking 30mg winstrol/day
    250mg testosterone/week
    .25mg arimidex eod

so far with results though i am very satisfied and I have gained about 10lbs of muscle and i have started to really lean out, people notice im bigger now and my recovery time is insane(i am maybe sore for a day at the most now)
    Looking forward to seeing those bloods bro. looks like you got a nice cycle though

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    so i'm still waiting for my total and free testosterone to come back from the lab but my doctor called me with the results with what came back and i see my nutritionist on the 30th so i can get a print out of my labs that i can post and hopefully by then my testosterone tests will get back
    i know my estrogen was at 22 and my LH was at .9, and i forgot what my fsh results are but i will post the full lab results when i get them on the 30th

as far as gains are going though i am up another 8lbs since last week and i look like i have a muscle pump 24/7, wanted to ask if there is any downsides to taking the 30mg of winstrol all at once or if i should keep splitting the dose? right now im taking 10mg in the morning, noon and night but i have been thinking about taking it all at once since work is picking up and i dont really want to have to carry winstrol on me at work so i can take one at lunch

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    so i'm still waiting for my total and free testosterone to come back from the lab but my doctor called me with the results with what came back and i see my nutritionist on the 30th so i can get a print out of my labs that i can post and hopefully by then my testosterone tests will get back
    i know my estrogen was at 22 and my LH was at .9, and i forgot what my fsh results are but i will post the full lab results when i get them on the 30th

as far as gains are going though i am up another 8lbs since last week and i look like i have a muscle pump 24/7, wanted to ask if there is any downsides to taking the 30mg of winstrol all at once or if i should keep splitting the dose? right now im taking 10mg in the morning, noon and night but i have been thinking about taking it all at once since work is picking up and i dont really want to have to carry winstrol on me at work so i can take one at lunch
    Nothing wrong with taking 30mg Winstrol all at once brother.

Half life of Winstrol is 9 hours so in an ideal world you'd want to split it morning and evening. You definitely don't need to take one at Lunch.

I'm also interested in seeing your blood results, have you got any previous bloods to compare to?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skyrocketing132 View Post
    Nothing wrong with taking 30mg Winstrol all at once brother.

Half life of Winstrol is 9 hours so in an ideal world you'd want to split it morning and evening. You definitely don't need to take one at Lunch.

I'm also interested in seeing your blood results, have you got any previous bloods to compare to?
    the only blood test i have prior to starting my cycle was to check my lipids(make sure i didn't have issues prior to starting my cycle), total testosterone and thyroid hormone since my doctor didn't want to run the tests i wanted until after i started my cycle so i don't know what my estrogen, free testosterone and fsh and lh were at prior to my cycle
    total testosterone was at 690, thyroid and my lipids were all normal

also do you think taking 20mg in the morning and 10mg at night would be perfect? im also thinking about switching testosterone esters from enanthate to cypionate since cyp lasts a little longer, is there anything i need to do to change the esters or can i just switch, i dont plan on coming off the testosterone until im ready to have another kid

- - - Updated - - -

also i don't know how to edit my posts but i also switched taking the .25mg of adex from eod to every third day since i was crashing my estrogen taking it eod(my joints hurt like a real bitch and i was very lethargic) and i was doing that for 2 weeks before i got my bloods done

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the only blood test i have prior to starting my cycle was to check my lipids(make sure i didn't have issues prior to starting my cycle), total testosterone and thyroid hormone since my doctor didn't want to run the tests i wanted until after i started my cycle so i don't know what my estrogen, free testosterone and fsh and lh were at prior to my cycle
    total testosterone was at 690, thyroid and my lipids were all normal

also do you think taking 20mg in the morning and 10mg at night would be perfect? im also thinking about switching testosterone esters from enanthate to cypionate since cyp lasts a little longer, is there anything i need to do to change the esters or can i just switch, i dont plan on coming off the testosterone until im ready to have another kid

- - - Updated - - -

also i don't know how to edit my posts but i also switched taking the .25mg of adex from eod to every third day since i was crashing my estrogen taking it eod(my joints hurt like a real bitch and i was very lethargic) and i was doing that for 2 weeks before i got my bloods done
    That 20/10 split would be perfectly fine. Switching to cypionate from enanthate is also find you dont need to cycle off either. Both have relatively similar release times. Personally I prefer Cyp it always feels a bit more intense but might just be placebo.

You might want to look at adding Proviron or HCG to your cycle if you're planning on doing a long run on Test that will keep your balls working and producing sperm.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That 20/10 split would be perfectly fine. Switching to cypionate from enanthate is also find you dont need to cycle off either. Both have relatively similar release times. Personally I prefer Cyp it always feels a bit more intense but might just be placebo.

You might want to look at adding Proviron or HCG to your cycle if you're planning on doing a long run on Test that will keep your balls working and producing sperm.
    yep deffo, gonna look into adding hcg. any side effects from that?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WacoDream View Post
    yep deffo, gonna look into adding hcg. any side effects from that?
    Theres no side effects from HCG that I know but if you use it too much it can have harmful consequences long term. You may end up on TRT sooner than expected.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    just to update everyone, for whatever reason the labs canceled my testosterone labs(doctor says there might have been an issue with the results) but he reordered them and I am getting labs done again tomorrow(since i pin on wednesdays)

Theres no side effects from HCG that I know but if you use it too much it can have harmful consequences long term. You may end up on TRT sooner than expected.
    do you think HCG would be good to add on when i decide to have my next kid? how long should i start HCG before trying to have another kid?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    really? wtf thats kinds fucked up tbh, didnt realise it has that long term effect.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    so test results came back
    total testosterone is 647 and free testosterone is 24

i don't know what that means in relation to my dosage

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast