Those are basically natty numbers.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGainTrain View Post
    Those are basically natty numbers.
    I'm aware of that much but i don't know if that's accurate to my dosage or not, either way 250mg/week is basically trt from what I'm told so I'm not shocked that I have natty numbers, just thought it would be on the upper end of natty

could this mean my gear is underdosed?

anyways I'm still making great progress and i have gained about 22 lbs since i started(took last week off as well since i caught bronchitis from my nephew not sure if that affects the test as well but i got my test done when i was still sick) so for the most part im happy. i didn't know all my numbers before i started this so there is a chance that my free testosterone increased even though my total testosterone remained the same which would explain the increase in muscle mass, deepening of my voice(friends have noticed it) and the increase in my sex drive

I just placed an order for alliance health test cyp and dynamic labs test 400(for my next blast) and they are being shipped as i type this up. i will update about my next shipment when i get it

over all my opinion of the anabolic store is 10/10

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by knighthawk View Post
    I'm aware of that much but i don't know if that's accurate to my dosage or not, either way 250mg/week is basically trt from what I'm told so I'm not shocked that I have natty numbers, just thought it would be on the upper end of natty

could this mean my gear is underdosed?

anyways I'm still making great progress and i have gained about 22 lbs since i started(took last week off as well since i caught bronchitis from my nephew not sure if that affects the test as well but i got my test done when i was still sick) so for the most part im happy. i didn't know all my numbers before i started this so there is a chance that my free testosterone increased even though my total testosterone remained the same which would explain the increase in muscle mass, deepening of my voice(friends have noticed it) and the increase in my sex drive

I just placed an order for alliance health test cyp and dynamic labs test 400(for my next blast) and they are being shipped as i type this up. i will update about my next shipment when i get it

over all my opinion of the anabolic store is 10/10
    Are you pinning once a week and did you miss any injections in the weeks before your test?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NotEven View Post
    Are you pinning once a week and did you miss any injections in the weeks before your test?
    i am pinning every wednesday and i got that test done 2 days after my pin in the morning while fasted(was also getting lipids checked so i needed to be fasted)

the only thing that was off about it was i was still sick with viral bronchitis but i didnt think that would affect my results since i am getting test from a needle and not my balls

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i am pinning every wednesday and i got that test done 2 days after my pin in the morning while fasted(was also getting lipids checked so i needed to be fasted)

the only thing that was off about it was i was still sick with viral bronchitis but i didnt think that would affect my results since i am getting test from a needle and not my balls
    You did everything right then bro, at 250mg a week I'd expect your Test to be around 800 but everybody reacts differently and your bronchitis might have messed with your results.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NotEven View Post
    You did everything right then bro, at 250mg a week I'd expect your Test to be around 800 but everybody reacts differently and your bronchitis might have messed with your results.
    this is exactly what david said to me when i asked him about it

I'll get tested again in a couple weeks but im sure it was the fact that i was sick that was messing with the results

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    200 mg of pharmaceutical test enenthate (Delayestryl by valiant) brings me from 1300-1600 depending on when I get tested. 1600 being 1-2 days later.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGainTrain View Post
    200 mg of pharmaceutical test enenthate (Delayestryl by valiant) brings me from 1300-1600 depending on when I get tested. 1600 being 1-2 days later.
    Yeah lmfao thats pretty much the same for me, we running the same gear lol?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ordered more from the anabolic store

took a week to get to my door from shipping date, gonna finish this blast, do a 10 week cruise before blasting with 400mg of testosterone

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190619_155011.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	11807

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ordered more from the anabolic store

took a week to get to my door from shipping date, gonna finish this blast, do a 10 week cruise before blasting with 400mg of testosterone

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190619_155011.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	11807
    nice bro! you seem like you got some hardcore cycle lol. you take the blend alongside the cyp?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast