Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic Store Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

knighthawk

Registered
[MODERATOR WARNING: this post is done by a user with 0 posts and looks like a PAID and/or scam/spam review.]
Good evening, I know this is my first post but I wanted to review The Anabolic Store

First off I want to say shipping is fast and considering I am in the west coast I'd say with in 10 days shipping is amazing not to mention communication with the owner has been spot on

I did however run into an issue with my order(im sure these issues are not uncommon)
I ordered Test Enanthate (250mg), Winstrol 10mg × 2, Tamoxifen (Nolvadex), and Arimidex (Anastrozole) however in the Test E box I got Tren E 200(im aware this is a more expensive product)

not a huge issue but I was planning on running a test and winstrol cycle as this is going to be my first gear cycle(i have experience with sarm cycles) so my cycle is a little delayed with this hiccup

Overall I can recommend the company, they have fast shipping, great customer service and they sent what looks like legit gear(wouldn't be able to tell if it is real since i haven't tried any of it yet)

I did email them about this issue and I am waiting to see what their response is for the mix up, I will update this review with their response and what the outcome is.

Thank you for taking the time to read my first post/review

IMG_20190501_213353689.jpgIMG_20190501_135854185.jpg

LOL at the mod, a paid or scam review, i literally uploaded pics of the issue with my order and said ill be updating the post when i get a reply about the issue

over all i had a good experience outside of this little hiccup and im sure all sources have little hiccups like this, im trying to be reasonable with my review, amazon messes up my orders sometime but i wouldnt not shop on amazon for one little mistake

Over all id give it a 3.75/5 star review currently and depending on how the situation is handled that can either stay the same or increase

LOL at the mod, a paid or scam review, i literally uploaded pics of the issue with my order and said ill be updating the post when i get a reply about the issue

over all i had a good experience outside of this little hiccup and im sure all sources have little hiccups like this, im trying to be reasonable with my review, amazon messes up my orders sometime but i wouldnt not shop on amazon for one little mistake

Over all id give it a 3.75/5 star review currently and depending on how the situation is handled that can either stay the same or increase

bro you have 0 post and you do spam review without approval....we aint know you? who you are? ....bro you could be the best evo bro...or you could be a scammer...or a spammer...right we aint know you...think about it...its a fair thing...until you build your post count its hard to trust you bro...so we put a disclaimer for members who see your review...bro even though you could be 100% legit bro...since we dont know you and , you got 0 posts when you posted a source review...if nothing else, its definitely smells like spam/paid/comped product/given discounts etc fill in blank, for a review....

bro ....other forums would ban and censor you....but we believe in free speech and give you right of word...but a warning to our evo brothers and sisters so they know...its risky

bro you have 0 post and you do spam review without approval....we aint know you? who you are? ....bro you could be the best evo bro...or you could be a scammer...or a spammer...right we aint know you...think about it...its a fair thing...until you build your post count its hard to trust you bro...so we put a disclaimer for members who see your review...bro even though you could be 100% legit bro...since we dont know you and , you got 0 posts when you posted a source review...if nothing else, its definitely smells like spam/paid/comped product/given discounts etc fill in blank, for a review....

bro ....other forums would ban and censor you....but we believe in free speech and give you right of word...but a warning to our evo brothers and sisters so they know...its risky

sorry i was kind of in a bad mood last night, the warning is fair enough and given the nature of the site it is easy to run into fake/scam reviews, either way i can guarantee that my review hasn't been comped or anything, i dropped $190 for my products and I bought cause i read a review from here saying positive things about the anabolic store

to update my review though, David got back to me through the website, he said the ampules were wrongly mislabeled for this batch, but to be reassured that I have Test E and not Tren E, I was also given $25 store credit for the confusion(was given to me without asking and for the sake of transparency i figure i should mention it) , I will continue with my cycle as planned, tomorrow i will get bloods done for me precycle tests and 6 weeks into my cycle i will get bloods done again to show the legitimacy of this gear and continue to update my review

anyways I want to say i look forward to posting here more often now that i made an account and i hope to be a good evo brother like the guys here have been to me since before i made my account and was just lurking

You're right there Gearhead.

Knighthawk, bro I've used Anabolic store too and I know their service and products are great but if you come here and your first and only post is a positive review of an unapproved source it does look fishy.

I'm sure you have good intentions and only want to share your experience but mods have to be careful as a lot of unapproved sources post reviews to lure in customers and then scam them. Mods and admins care about our safety, look down this forum how many people have been scammed by sources.

we get a lot of spam posts daily from bots and such so that is why the system did what it did. i hope you stick around here cause our #1 goal is to protect members. the more you stick around the more credibility you get so hope to see you posting more and more

im definitely gonna be sticking around, its just annoying that my posts need to be approved before showing but i assume that will go away soon

so i just started pinning, my doctor only ran total testosterone precycle and level was 695ng/dl

i just saw him today and told the doc i was taking test e 250mg a week and 30mg of winstrol a day and asked him to check, total testosterone, free testosterone, lh, fsh, and E2( i think those are all the ones i need checked) and i plan on getting those done when im 3/4 weeks into the blast(i plan on blasting and cruising even though this isnt really a blast per say) so i will post the results from those tests when i get those done, only thing that concerned me today is my blood pressure was a little elevated so i will be monitoring it and if it stays high ill donate some blood

what i will say is i have a lot more energy being on gear and i am a lot happier, before i started this i was a little depressed and my mood was all over the place, and all that has totally turned around. makes me really wish i started off with this stuff instead of sarms last year

so i just started pinning, my doctor only ran total testosterone precycle and level was 695ng/dl

i just saw him today and told the doc i was taking test e 250mg a week and 30mg of winstrol a day and asked him to check, total testosterone, free testosterone, lh, fsh, and E2( i think those are all the ones i need checked) and i plan on getting those done when im 3/4 weeks into the blast(i plan on blasting and cruising even though this isnt really a blast per say) so i will post the results from those tests when i get those done, only thing that concerned me today is my blood pressure was a little elevated so i will be monitoring it and if it stays high ill donate some blood

what i will say is i have a lot more energy being on gear and i am a lot happier, before i started this i was a little depressed and my mood was all over the place, and all that has totally turned around. makes me really wish i started off with this stuff instead of sarms last year

Good luck bro. Post your bloods here and you'll be able to get a lot of helpful advice based off them.

Wait till you're 3-4 weeks into your cycle that's when it really kicks in

i plan on getting bloods done this friday as that will mark exactly 3 weeks on cycle(2 days after my last pin as well since i inject on wednesdays now) and I will be posting bloods when i get the results from my doctor(should take about a week to come back)

currently taking 30mg winstrol/day
250mg testosterone/week
.25mg arimidex eod

so far with results though i am very satisfied and I have gained about 10lbs of muscle and i have started to really lean out, people notice im bigger now and my recovery time is insane(i am maybe sore for a day at the most now)

i plan on getting bloods done this friday as that will mark exactly 3 weeks on cycle(2 days after my last pin as well since i inject on wednesdays now) and I will be posting bloods when i get the results from my doctor(should take about a week to come back)

currently taking 30mg winstrol/day
250mg testosterone/week
.25mg arimidex eod

so far with results though i am very satisfied and I have gained about 10lbs of muscle and i have started to really lean out, people notice im bigger now and my recovery time is insane(i am maybe sore for a day at the most now)

Looking forward to seeing those bloods bro. looks like you got a nice cycle though

so i'm still waiting for my total and free testosterone to come back from the lab but my doctor called me with the results with what came back and i see my nutritionist on the 30th so i can get a print out of my labs that i can post and hopefully by then my testosterone tests will get back
i know my estrogen was at 22 and my LH was at .9, and i forgot what my fsh results are but i will post the full lab results when i get them on the 30th

as far as gains are going though i am up another 8lbs since last week and i look like i have a muscle pump 24/7, wanted to ask if there is any downsides to taking the 30mg of winstrol all at once or if i should keep splitting the dose? right now im taking 10mg in the morning, noon and night but i have been thinking about taking it all at once since work is picking up and i dont really want to have to carry winstrol on me at work so i can take one at lunch

so i'm still waiting for my total and free testosterone to come back from the lab but my doctor called me with the results with what came back and i see my nutritionist on the 30th so i can get a print out of my labs that i can post and hopefully by then my testosterone tests will get back
i know my estrogen was at 22 and my LH was at .9, and i forgot what my fsh results are but i will post the full lab results when i get them on the 30th

as far as gains are going though i am up another 8lbs since last week and i look like i have a muscle pump 24/7, wanted to ask if there is any downsides to taking the 30mg of winstrol all at once or if i should keep splitting the dose? right now im taking 10mg in the morning, noon and night but i have been thinking about taking it all at once since work is picking up and i dont really want to have to carry winstrol on me at work so i can take one at lunch

Nothing wrong with taking 30mg Winstrol all at once brother.

Half life of Winstrol is 9 hours so in an ideal world you'd want to split it morning and evening. You definitely don't need to take one at Lunch.

I'm also interested in seeing your blood results, have you got any previous bloods to compare to?

Nothing wrong with taking 30mg Winstrol all at once brother.

Half life of Winstrol is 9 hours so in an ideal world you'd want to split it morning and evening. You definitely don't need to take one at Lunch.

I'm also interested in seeing your blood results, have you got any previous bloods to compare to?

the only blood test i have prior to starting my cycle was to check my lipids(make sure i didn't have issues prior to starting my cycle), total testosterone and thyroid hormone since my doctor didn't want to run the tests i wanted until after i started my cycle so i don't know what my estrogen, free testosterone and fsh and lh were at prior to my cycle
total testosterone was at 690, thyroid and my lipids were all normal

also do you think taking 20mg in the morning and 10mg at night would be perfect? im also thinking about switching testosterone esters from enanthate to cypionate since cyp lasts a little longer, is there anything i need to do to change the esters or can i just switch, i dont plan on coming off the testosterone until im ready to have another kid

- - - Updated - - -

also i don't know how to edit my posts but i also switched taking the .25mg of adex from eod to every third day since i was crashing my estrogen taking it eod(my joints hurt like a real bitch and i was very lethargic) and i was doing that for 2 weeks before i got my bloods done

the only blood test i have prior to starting my cycle was to check my lipids(make sure i didn't have issues prior to starting my cycle), total testosterone and thyroid hormone since my doctor didn't want to run the tests i wanted until after i started my cycle so i don't know what my estrogen, free testosterone and fsh and lh were at prior to my cycle
total testosterone was at 690, thyroid and my lipids were all normal

also do you think taking 20mg in the morning and 10mg at night would be perfect? im also thinking about switching testosterone esters from enanthate to cypionate since cyp lasts a little longer, is there anything i need to do to change the esters or can i just switch, i dont plan on coming off the testosterone until im ready to have another kid

- - - Updated - - -

also i don't know how to edit my posts but i also switched taking the .25mg of adex from eod to every third day since i was crashing my estrogen taking it eod(my joints hurt like a real bitch and i was very lethargic) and i was doing that for 2 weeks before i got my bloods done

That 20/10 split would be perfectly fine. Switching to cypionate from enanthate is also find you dont need to cycle off either. Both have relatively similar release times. Personally I prefer Cyp it always feels a bit more intense but might just be placebo.

You might want to look at adding Proviron or HCG to your cycle if you're planning on doing a long run on Test that will keep your balls working and producing sperm.

That 20/10 split would be perfectly fine. Switching to cypionate from enanthate is also find you dont need to cycle off either. Both have relatively similar release times. Personally I prefer Cyp it always feels a bit more intense but might just be placebo.

You might want to look at adding Proviron or HCG to your cycle if you're planning on doing a long run on Test that will keep your balls working and producing sperm.

yep deffo, gonna look into adding hcg. any side effects from that?

just to update everyone, for whatever reason the labs canceled my testosterone labs(doctor says there might have been an issue with the results) but he reordered them and I am getting labs done again tomorrow(since i pin on wednesdays)

Theres no side effects from HCG that I know but if you use it too much it can have harmful consequences long term. You may end up on TRT sooner than expected.

do you think HCG would be good to add on when i decide to have my next kid? how long should i start HCG before trying to have another kid?

so test results came back
total testosterone is 647 and free testosterone is 24

i don't know what that means in relation to my dosage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom