Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Anabolicsupplier

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother bigmills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    101
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Anabolicsupplier

    Anybody ever deal with anabolic supplier.com? I placed a order which through UPS said could not be delivered because of shipping address was wrong, and I could not get the guys to work with me to save my life just wondering if anyone else has ever dealt with them??

    from BM

  2. #2
    Proficient Brother bigmills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    101
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
    Anybody ever deal with anabolic supplier.com? I placed a order which through UPS said could not be delivered because of shipping address was wrong, and I could not get the guys to work with me to save my life just wondering if anyone else has ever dealt with them??

    from BM
    To any mods for admins this season can you please delete as I did not see the rules about mentioning non-sponsored sources. I'm sorry about that..

    from BM

  3. #3
    Senior Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,687
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
    Anybody ever deal with anabolic supplier.com? I placed a order which through UPS said could not be delivered because of shipping address was wrong, and I could not get the guys to work with me to save my life just wondering if anyone else has ever dealt with them??

    from BM
    What made you choose these guys ?
    Never heard of an UGL not working with a Customer................................... JP
    P.S.
    Did the Shipment go back to them ~ where is the Shipment presently.
    UPS has pick-up places in case there's a problem.
    You usually just need the Tracking # and then call them and explain.

  4. #4
    Proficient Brother bigmills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    101
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It only made it to New York processing facility then got returned to the original post office it came from but was never picked up. And to be honest the only reason I chose that was for the first time in 10 years I decided to go with an unapproved source and learned my lesson it was a test run because their prices were so good. it was only $300 but $300 is $300..

    from BM

  5. #5
    Senior Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,687
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
    It only made it to New York processing facility then got returned to the original post office it came from but was never picked up. And to be honest the only reason I chose that was for the first time in 10 years I decided to go with an unapproved source and learned my lesson it was a test run because their prices were so good. it was only $300 but $300 is $300..

    from BM
    So it's just sitting there, and they won't Reship it to you.
    Usually if there's an Issue with the Address and the Original Shipper intervenes, they will resend to the Correct Address.
    Was it their Mistake with the Address or your's...................................... JP
    P.S.
    If I was going to go off the Approved List.
    I would have researched some of the Suppliers on the Old List.

    Sorry to hear you're having problems, and this Supplier won't help.
    $300 is $300 anyway you look at it, it Hurts to lose it.

  6. #6
    Proficient Brother bigmills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    101
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Neither that's the funny part well I sent them an e-mail and ask them what address they should do too and they had the address right. So I don't really know what to think about that??

    from BM

  7. #7
    Senior Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,687
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
    Neither that's the funny part well I sent them an e-mail and ask them what address they should do too and they had the address right. So I don't really know what to think about that??

    from BM
    Did they send you a Tracking # for UPS, and that's how you know it only made it to New York.

    If so, and the address is correct, something isn't right................................. JP
    P.S.
    If the Address is Correct, and it didn't get to you, they should Reship.
    As the Fault is their's or the Shippers, and Not Your's.

  8. #8
    Proficient Brother bigmills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    101
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jp4355 View Post
    Did they send you a Tracking # for UPS, and that's how you know it only made it to New York.

    If so, and the address is correct, something isn't right................................. JP
    P.S.
    If the Address is Correct, and it didn't get to you, they should Reship.
    As the Fault is their's or the Shippers, and Not Your's.
    I agree completely and I've been arguing with them over this matter for the past 2 weeks. There excuses is we have to wait to figure out what happened and why you did not receive it..however they have never picked it up from there post office either.. I think bottom line is lesson learned stick with approved sources..

    from BM

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am glad to see the things you shared

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •