Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabols market

Never before try Tren H and i did with Vermodje tren H excellent results love it

Using VPN Express

Nice stash......The Test is great and the Tren Hex......Vermodje is one of my favorites. RadjayTest /Tren H is also one of my favorites. :)

Iv'e got Pharmacom tren a, tbol, anavar in route.
Also, going to order some bayer proviron and pct through Hippo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my first order today, man he shipped this stuff fast. Thanks anabols market and thanks for the amazing customer service.

Vermodje Test from Anabols Market
Tried these guys out with the 50% off and they delivered fast especially being int.

7c1ca5b1e437bd7d17b06c0f40a878a5.jpg

Enjoy them man.
And wish you to have a great results with my gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Got my first order today, man he shipped this stuff fast. Thanks anabols market and thanks for the amazing customer service.

With great pleasure Jzp87.
We are always at your disposal.
Thank you for trust.

Anabols -Market has proven he is a good source great or better said excellent customer service and his gear same

Using VPN Express

What did you get, if you don't mind? :)

Sorry man I just now seen this, I made just a test order as I always do the first time lol. I got some test e, deca, and sust, i know there's a lot of good reviews but I had to test it first and I will say anabols market delivered fast and everything was smooth from transaction to customer service.

You end up getting your vermo?

I got vermodje but my next order will be all radjay, my cycle will be all radjay other than anadrol I didn't see it on his site in radjay. The test and deca I ordered is what I'm cursing on... well I'm just taking a little bit of deca for some joint pain I'm having. I will be doing bloods before my blast and 5 to 6 weeks into my blast. I hope my bulk turns out good, it would be crazy "for me I know there's bigger but it never been this big" to be 5'9 240ish. I'm only 20 pounds away lol, I want to be 230 225 lean.

There is Anadrol from Radjay i got some in this order i am waiting for

Using VPN Express

I probably overlooked it, I'm going to look again maybe I'll see it this time.

- - - Updated - - -

I probably overlooked it, I'm going to look again maybe I'll see it this time.

Found it lol, well everything will be radjay. I'm pretty excited I have to say!

Coming up on week 3 with the tren. Starting to lean out, aggression is up ALOT!! . Can't skip gym days or someone will die lol. Can't wait to order for the winter. Gonna try their test cyp,eq,dbol and arimidex. Will review then as well. But so far so good:)

Back
Top Bottom