Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabols market

Still the same shit?

Using VPN Express
Prices are a bit different, but layout is very similar. Even how the products are presented--with the website name written next to them--seems too similar to pass of as coincidence. Even so, who cares? I don't haha.

Prices are a bit different, but layout is very similar. Even how the products are presented--with the website name written next to them--seems too similar to pass of as coincidence. Even so, who cares? I don't haha.

Not at all bro,I didn't care either. I placed orders on both sites...and it was the same contact..that's fine,wasnt the issue. It was the fact that when my order was screwed up on their part,(they offered to make it right...I never asked), and not follow through. Why should the customer lose money on an issue with the seller? This is my only problem.

Guys!!!!

I come to you with this message that your discussing is far away from the truth.
Just want to say that if the name or something similar you find, don't demonstrates that we are the same source, we are all quite different.
Anabols-market.com do not deserve to be just like everyone else, we are working with one principle.... that our customer get from us the best service and gear without any loss.

Always yours
Anabols-market.com

I have nothing to gain man. This guy was great to deal with. He never told me his name is John, or anything. P.M Me which county you sent the funds to, and let's see if it's the same guy. If it's the same guy I delt with I bet he would send your missing product out no problem. I said hey missing these three items and in less than two weeks I had them.

A-market.com is g2g. Had to try the Radjay Tren, Test-mix, Ace , need EQ, I like the selection and prices. Anyone ever Tried the Vermodje Growth ?

Got my gear yesterday and had to pin. Woke up today no pip at all. Looks good nice golden color. Packaging looked like it came from the pharmacy and no label on bottle it's actually printed on the vial itself. So a+ on appearance. Know in a week how potent it is.

Got my gear yesterday and had to pin. Woke up today no pip at all. Looks good nice golden color. Packaging looked like it came from the pharmacy and no label on bottle it's actually printed on the vial itself. So a+ on appearance. Know in a week how potent it is.

Did you get radjay from them?

Make an acclaration and said was. Wrapped on vermdje labels no the vial came in vermodje boxes

Using VPN Express

Everybody feel in love whit the codes , guy that its from the new batches anabol has old ones so its gonna have a time to get the new batches whit codes

Using VPN Express

Everybody feel in love whit the codes , guy that its from the new batches anabol has old ones so its gonna have a time to get the new batches whit codes

Using VPN Express

I'm just wondering because rodis24 said they all had them, I know roids24 is a solid source and if they said they always had codes then they should have codes old or new.

When i bought Rajay from Roids did not have any codes now he has a new batches so

Using VPN Express

Back
Top Bottom