Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabols.org New Promo 50% off to Balkan Pharmaceuticals and Pharma Grade Prod.

AnabolsOrg

Hello dear Evo community,
Want to give each of you a 50% discount to our selected products, Balkan Pharmaceuticals and Pharma Grade products like (Clomid[Anfarm Hellas], Proviron[Schering], HCG[Pregny Organon]) and other very good products.

Coupon code: EVO_50

If you have questions or you need more info please ask me on: [email protected]
My website: http://anabols.org/

Anabols.org Admin

1. No we do not provide tracking because if we do that you should to signature for the package and this is very bad for you.
2. If you need original boxes sure we can do that.

Anabols.org Admin
Why would this be very bad for us I don't understand that, I have placed many orders with tracking numbers from different sources and haven't had any problems. And if you are legit you should be sending product's in their original packaging anyway so customer can check product codes and determine if the gear is real.

I know Alin who is one of the oldest international sources never sends packaging to me. Maybe he would if you asked but I never cared with him because he is so well known. I believe he is the first source I ordered from and probably the only one left from then

If you don't sign for it then it makes it pretty hard to do a controlled delivery. Less risk for the buyer.

Why would this be very bad for us I don't understand that, I have placed many orders with tracking numbers from different sources and haven't had any problems. And if you are legit you should be sending product's in their original packaging anyway so customer can check product codes and determine if the gear is real.

Exactly what I'm thinking.

I know Alin who is one of the oldest international sources never sends packaging to me. Maybe he would if you asked but I never cared with him because he is so well known. I believe he is the first source I ordered from and probably the only one left from then

I'd prefer to have it all. Roids24 has better pricing on their gear than this source, and they provide tracking and original packaging. If he doesn't do that, he should come down on the prices a little bit.

If you don't sign for it then it makes it pretty hard to do a controlled delivery. Less risk for the buyer.

I've signed for plenty of packages and never had a single problem. The whole controlled delivery thing is just a scare. I've never heard of it actually happening.

1. If the police or customs trace your package and you signature for them, you can't say that you didn't know what was there, but if we ship without tracking, the postman leave your package in your post box or near your door.
2. Each of the Balkan pharmaceuticals products have his code on the product, at the Amps or blister with tabs. And our package is better than original boxes))

Anabols.org Admin

Back
Top Bottom