Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AnabolShop.org 25% discount for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get "web page unavailable" when I try to access this site? Am I missing something?

Took advantage of the 25% offand placed my order today. Made payment. Got test e Tren e, hopefully it comes within 10 days or so! Excited.

Hello guys.
A 25% discount for everything from http://AnabolShop.org
Coupon code: APRIL
As always feel free to email me at [email protected]
Will be available for a week.

Best Regards,
AnabolShop.org

This is moderately upsetting.

I just spent over $700 at anabolshop and it shipped on the 4th. I used the 5% discount code but that extra $140+ would have been really nice to hang on to.

With that being said, from my order I received my first two packages today. That's 12 days after my order was marked as shipped. Besides the 6 stamps they took to ship both packages were small and discrete. Overall great service so far.

The stuff from anabolshop is top notch and well priced. 25% off is a fantastic deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, do not worry, all the orders will be processed and shipped as soon an it is possible. Really we have a lot of work because of the sale.

Tried to order yesterday with no luck. Went back today and the promo code is invalid. I was really pumped about my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom