Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AnabolShop.org 25% off

Hello guys. We have received 9 orders with 50% off. That's great both for us and you. Now we provide a coupon code for 10 orders with 25% off. Here it is: evo_25pr
Feel free to ask any questtions here in the thread, by PM or via email: [email protected]

Best Regards!

I am one of then who got 50% off. I sent today the wester union info , just waiting for my tracking number i will keep posting the process of my order

Sent from my iPhone using Skype

Who care's Tracking, no Tracking, as long as it arrives, that's the important thing.

USPS, is off their game lately any how.

You just do it the Old School Way, tell them when it ships, and then they'll have an idea, when to expect it.....................................JP

P.S.
I also put in an Order at 50% off.

I like old school just gave me an idea 2. 3 or 4 weeks? Thanks jp4355

Who care's Tracking, no Tracking, as long as it arrives, that's the important thing.

You just do it the Old School Way, tell them when it ships, and then they'll have an idea, when to expect it.....................................JP

P.S.

Yes, we tell everyone when we ship. Maybe oldschool, but it's safe. We have a great experience in shipping.

P.S. Thank you for your order

Thanks for your reply

We are glad to have a deal with you guys, so feel free to post any questions you have.
If you like our work, write about it, if we are doing something wrong, write about it too, we will fix that!

Last edited:

P.S.

You aren't kidding! A good friend shipped me a package out recently and it made it to my city, to my local postal office, on the delivery truck, then nothing... The tracking stops and the package never arrived. This almost sounds like tampering to me. I'm done with usps

I hate ordering international. It's just not my thing. Takes long and I got to sign for it usually. I like domestic. But nonetheless, nice products of they are legit.

You aren't kidding! A good friend shipped me a package out recently and it made it to my city, to my local postal office, on the delivery truck, then nothing... The tracking stops and the package never arrived. This almost sounds like tampering to me. I'm done with usps

So you never got it? Any there's nothing you can do because it's contraband right? Man that sucks.

Has anyone that's paid for orders got one yet, I know several are waiting?

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Has anyone that's paid for orders got one yet, I know several are waiting?

I will repeat, we've sent just two paid orders with 50% off that time, and they were send a little later just because of the peyments, we ship when receive peyments. So they willcome for sure. Just wait a little.

So yesterday a post my payment and today Tuesday march 18 was picked up so i hope tomorrow recive and email thst my order was shipped ... 😁😁😁😁😁

My last order from N2BM did that same thing, said out for delivery one day then 2 days later it showed up. I guess that shit just ride around in the damn mail truck for two extra days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One order with 25% off is made. There are 9 more orders with this coupon for 25% off: evo_25pr

So you never got it? Any there's nothing you can do because it's contraband right? Man that sucks.

They don't know that lol. It's somewhere but no one has a clue! Same thing with a package I sent to California over 2 weeks ago.. No one knows where the hell it is

We are glad to have a deal with you guys, so feel free to post any questions you have.
If you like our work, write about it, if we are doing something wrong, write about it too, we will fix that!

If the payment was already picked up Why you do not tell me or sent me an email that my order was shipped ? i have not receive nothing from you except the email how to make the payment thats it.

Sent from my iPad using Skype

So yesterday a post my payment and today Tuesday march 18 was picked up so i hope tomorrow recive and email thst my order was shipped ... 😁😁😁😁😁

If the payment was already picked up Why you do not tell me or sent me an email that my order was shipped ? i have not receive nothing from you except the email how to make the payment thats it.

Sent from my iPad using Skype

You said your money was picked up, then you say you don't know???

Back
Top Bottom