Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AnabolShop.org 50% off

Hey guys, posting a new thread just to notice that we have a 50% off. For three orders are already made, but we have two more for you. The coupon code is: evol_50pr
We will be happy to proceed the orders for you. When these two orders will be made we will have 25% off for everyone for his first order.
P.S. just want to say thank you to those guys who got the free stuff and posted here about us. We are very happy to see that you got the stuff.

Best Regards!

The five orders for 50% off are made. But we decided to leave this coupon for two more orders. Just cause we like you guys ;)
Best Regards!
BTW, if you guys have troubles with checkout or any questions, please feel free to PM us or email at [email protected]

Last edited:
Welcom anabolshop ,And who are you guys ? Once again newcomers , do not use any labs that do not have a reviews !

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Last edited:
I placed a small order for some anastrozole and tamoxifen, but I definitely need the anastrozole. We'll see how it goes.

I am good with proven EVO sources that have been around for 6 months or longer, but welcome!!!! I Hope you guys have a long successful time here at EVO....and in 6 months if your still around I would def try you out....Enjoy

I am good with proven EVO sources that have been around for 6 months or longer, but welcome!!!! I Hope you guys have a long successful time here at EVO....and in 6 months if your still around I would def try you out....Enjoy

You are Welcome

Guys. We have a user with an email on a not popular domain name, who didn't get a confirmation email for his order with payment information, but it is solved, we wrote an email manually. Please if someone has a similar problem, post here about this.

Back
Top Bottom