Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Anabolshop.org did me wrong

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Anabolshop.org did me wrong

I had used Anabolshop.org three times and all was well, so I thought. I left great feedback for them and swore by them to friends. I placed an order I august and also placed one for my friend the same day. I received my order on something like Sept 1st. A week went by and my buddy still hadn't received his. So I contacted them and they said that doesn't mean anything. I said, I just figured if u shipped both orders on the same day, that he would get his around the same time. They told me that we need to wait a month. Well a month went by, and still nothing. I contact them again and tell them and they tell me that they shipped it but if it got seized, there is nothing that can be done. But if it got seized, that there would be a seizure letter in the mail. Never received one and anabolshop.org doesn't do tracking on their orders. Now I understand that anybody could claim that they never received their gear, but what about the person like me who is legit and who had used them on multiple occasions? They said sir, we can send u pics of your order being shipped. I said please do. After I asked for the photos, I can no longer get in touch with them. They won't answer me back. Hmmmmm. Now I owe my friend the money and me the loyal customer is burned. Now my order was only 112 dollars. If I was going to be the type of person to lie about it, I would have placed a much larger order and said I didn't get it. Now, something else, I just got tested for a steroid panel, my testosterone is on the low side. I am using their Vermodje sustanon. Which obviously isn't legit. I recommend you stay away from this company. Thanks again anabolshop.org

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marinejuicehead View Post
    I had used Anabolshop.org three times and all was well, so I thought. I left great feedback for them and swore by them to friends. I placed an order I august and also placed one for my friend the same day. I received my order on something like Sept 1st. A week went by and my buddy still hadn't received his. So I contacted them and they said that doesn't mean anything. I said, I just figured if u shipped both orders on the same day, that he would get his around the same time. They told me that we need to wait a month. Well a month went by, and still nothing. I contact them again and tell them and they tell me that they shipped it but if it got seized, there is nothing that can be done. But if it got seized, that there would be a seizure letter in the mail. Never received one and anabolshop.org doesn't do tracking on their orders. Now I understand that anybody could claim that they never received their gear, but what about the person like me who is legit and who had used them on multiple occasions? They said sir, we can send u pics of your order being shipped. I said please do. After I asked for the photos, I can no longer get in touch with them. They won't answer me back. Hmmmmm. Now I owe my friend the money and me the loyal customer is burned. Now my order was only 112 dollars. If I was going to be the type of person to lie about it, I would have placed a much larger order and said I didn't get it. Now, something else, I just got tested for a steroid panel, my testosterone is on the low side. I am using their Vermodje sustanon. Which obviously isn't legit. I recommend you stay away from this company. Thanks again anabolshop.org
    Hello again. Do you think we could risk for $112? Your order was shipped, both orders. I've answered all your emails. There are logs on our products that say they are legit, just do a quick search on the board. Just one question: how can I know your friend got nothing in order to reship his order? If you can proove that somehow your order will be reshipped. I can offer you something

Let your friend send me a letter in which he swears by the health of his children and all his loved ones that have never received his order and sing for every word in that letter and I will reship his order one I get that letter.

What will you say?

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolshoporg View Post
    What will you say?
    I would say as an international source, you should offer a tracking number shipment option to avoid issues like this in the future.

Either of you COULD be scamming the other one, and the only thing that would prove a shipment was sent would be a tracking number. Some good int'l sources have a preferred no tracking option, but also offer a tracking number shipment option.

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidocq View Post
    I would say as an international source, you should offer a tracking number shipment option to avoid issues like this in the future.

Either of you COULD be scamming the other one, and the only thing that would prove a shipment was sent would be a tracking number. Some good int'l sources have a preferred no tracking option, but also offer a tracking number shipment option.
    As an experienced international source I will say that a tracking requires signing for the package and it is not the best option. Also if customer asks us to ship with tracking we do.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    why are you buying steroids for your friend? let him buy his own stuff, unless you were re-selling to him for more money.

in any event anabolshop has been around forever, they aren't going to screw you over a tiny 100 dollar order.. come on bro.. when you order international you have to be willing to accept that there is a chance customs can snag it. if so you might be getting a letter in a few months from customs.

they are legit and the best international source out there... if you ordered in late august it's only been 5 or 6 weeks. it can sit in customs for a while before they allow it through. why would they send yours and not your friends of lesser value if they were trying to scam you? doesn't make a bit of sense.. your friend will probably get it any day now or he will get a nice letter from customs..
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anabolshop,

There's another thread with some of the same concerns (link below). Maybe you should check it out and address some of those concerns in that thread too.

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...ived-9183.html

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ^^^ I got my order from them in 17 days just last week

maybe customs is slow right now?
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    OP,

You said you recently had blood work done? Will you please post that blood work along with your current cycle stats and time of blood draw in relation to your last pin?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    anabolshop has provided a great service for many people on EVO ....and their vermodje gear is very high quality. Seemingly one snag and they suck? mehj .''......that's all I have to say.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    ^^^ I got my order from them in 17 days just last week

maybe customs is slow right now?
    Very well could be the case, yeah. Maybe they're short on man power to clear the packs coming in.

If it turns out the packs are getting seized, maybe anabolshop needs to reconsider their packaging and/or country of origin.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast