Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AnabolShop.org Important news on Vemodje products

I had tried Ver gear in the past from other source and it wasn't that good, but i think it was bunk since i have friends that took from other source and said it was really good. I will place an order soon and try it.
Thanks

I had tried Ver gear in the past from other source and it wasn't that good, but i think it was bunk since i have friends that took from other source and said it was really good. I will place an order soon and try it.
Thanks

Yeah Vermodje is awesome. People have posted their blood test on the gear here

Let's be honest how many products respect GMP standards and how can you be sure that you are getting the real deal?

Let's be honest how many products respect GMP standards and how can you be sure that you are getting the real deal?
True... It's hard with out mass spec... I have yet to see mass any third party real mass specs test Ugl gear. That's why I only deal with pharma gear dose is proper controlled and you know the exact compound. Not a plug or anything I've been burned by a bunch of ugls from IP to sciroxx I have gotten tons of bunk makes me angry wasting our hard earned cash on bs.

thnx steve, i'm planning on ordering some anavar have you ever used there var ty

no but I've used their other orals and they are g2g. don't see why the var would be any different

now please explain to me how the code should give me any proof that it's real vermodje?
You could just made a website like that stick the code on the gear you have and send it.

There are no proof of legitimacy, i'm not saying that you have fake gear, just saying that unless is the manufacture (vermodje) sticking the code on the box anything else doesn't make it more legit.
Maybe i got it wrong ah... just trying to understand.

now please explain to me how the code should give me any proof that it's real vermodje?
You could just made a website like that stick the code on the gear you have and send it.

There are no proof of legitimacy, i'm not saying that you have fake gear, just saying that unless is the manufacture (vermodje) sticking the code on the box anything else doesn't make it more legit.

I'm his defense, the other international source here has codes on all vermodje products also. 2 different sources.

Anabol is legit bro

These stickers and site are made by Vermodje.

I agree with Sampei.
Until the manufacture confirms they own the website and that they have infact started implementing these new stickers, i will avoid.

Hold on. I'm not saying they are To avoid. Anabolshop has getting a lot of good feedback around different forum but as userbrah said, vermodje should confirm it on their main website etc. or it doesn't look really legit the whole code thing.
But that doesn't mean that the gear is not legit, anabolshop has provided always good gear for the feedback I had found on the web.

It would be great if they would make a professional website for they're company, they are making allot of money but they're website looks real bad.
If you check the contracts listed on they're website, the company is enrolled, and the main activity purpose is veterinary pharmaceuticals.

Back
Top Bottom