Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AnabolShop.org Positive/Negative Feedback.

Hello guys. We want you to post here you feedback. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to post them here too. Thank you.

Best Regards,
AnabolShop.org Team.

Positive feedback from me. Took 2 weeks for my order. Unlike most I don't freak out when I don't get my order within 3 days. I'm patient. Excellent communications , packaging is great , and they carry HIGH quality vermodje gear with price's cheaper then what UGL labs charge. I view them as top intl source on board IMO.

Below are my reviews, with blood work to show the gear I used of theirs is 100% gtg.
Most of my deliverers are with 9-10 days, which is amazing considering they are 1/2 way around the world from me. Customers service is great, and the old saying "the customer is always right" holds true with anabolshop (A-shop). If there is an issue they make it right ASAP!!!

Review: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-reviews/anabolshop.org-steroid-source-reviews-3857.html
Log: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ing-review-(test-p-c-anastrozole)-4517-3.html

Been a month and have not received order...after hearing many success stories I figured I would get the same treatment but not so. Will not be ordering from Anabolshop again.

Well I retract my negative review....literally just got my order today.

I apologize anabolshop...and thank you.

Packaging was great...vermodje exemestane as ordered. I attribute the long wait to the bad weather Stateside. communication was friendly even when I complained about the wait.

AnabolShop is gtg.

Always had great service. Never longer than 2 weeks for delivery. Good communication great prices what else could you want.

Below are my reviews, with blood work to show the gear I used of theirs is 100% gtg.
Most of my deliverers are with 9-10 days, which is amazing considering they are 1/2 way around the world from me. Customers service is great, and the old saying "the customer is always right" holds true with anabolshop (A-shop). If there is an issue they make it right ASAP!!!

Review: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-reviews/anabolshop.org-steroid-source-reviews-3857.html
Log: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ing-review-(test-p-c-anastrozole)-4517-3.html

Negative.
All those who received such products of Vermodje with white paper label on vials, these vials are fake.
For all the time production of products Vermodje are only stencil painted vials and not with paper labels.

2a9pn4o.jpg

Negative.
All those who received such products of Vermodje with white paper label on vials, these vials are fake.
For all the time production of products Vermodje are only stencil painted vials and not with paper labels.

2a9pn4o.jpg

So are you saying AnabolShop.org is selling fake Vermodje products?

I have ordered once from anabol shop and had a great experience. I will order from them again in the future. You can read my review in the review section.

Negative.

2a9pn4o.jpg

Roids24, a source shouldn't leave any feedback on other source. And when you are saying that those are fake products you show me that you are not competent at all in this business.
If you want to tell people that AnabolShop.org sells fake products, please proove it.

So are you saying AnabolShop.org is selling fake Vermodje products?

Nothing personal. For me it was a wonder to see such a vial.
If these vials with paper label on vials from you, i can tell that these vials are Romanian or Bulgarian fake.
As i said Vermodje vials from 2012 year are only stencil painted vials and not with paper labels.
Nothing will write. Just photo:
2me3ayq.jpg

Nothing personal. For me it was a wonder to see such a vial.
If these vials with paper label on vials from you, i can tell that these vials are Romanian or Bulgarian fake.
As i said Vermodje vials from 2012 year are only stencil painted vials and not with paper labels.
Nothing will write. Just photo:
2me3ayq.jpg

We are working on the market for 10+ years. And yes those Vermodje vials with paper label are from AnabolShop.
We have a big stock of products and those vials were not expired so we sold them. It was in 2014.
Nothing personal? You are interested people to belive you that AnabolShop.org sells fake.
We will never sell fakes. We get our products directly at the Vermodje lab.
Please say "I'm sorry" and take your words back because you can't proove those are fake one. But EER did a blood test on them so he can proove they are legit.

We are working on the market for 10+ years. And yes those Vermodje vials with paper label are from AnabolShop.
We have a big stock of products and those vials were not expired so we sold them. It was in 2014.
Nothing personal? You are interested people to belive you that AnabolShop.org sells fake.
We will never sell fakes. We get our products directly at the Vermodje lab.
Please say "I'm sorry" and take your words back because you can't proove those are fake one. But EER did a blood test on them so he can proove they are legit.

Don't tell me such sweet stories. I know that i say.
From 2012 year, with your such big experience you couldn't sell these products?
Over the past 2 years i didn't see no one respected re-seller of Vermodje who had at stock vials with the paper label, because ALL re-sellers knew that on the market were a lot of the romanian or bulgarian fake!
I didn't say, that the quality of this product was bad, maybe it was of a good quality fake that was made in underground conditions, but not on Vermodje facilities.
Soon it will be one year already as Vermodje began to release the products with the check codes. But in 2014 year you still had had such questionable products and sweet stories about your old parties. Not good.

Don't tell me such sweet stories. I know that i say.
From 2012 year, with your such big experience you couldn't sell these products?
Over the past 2 years i didn't see no one respected re-seller of Vermodje who had at stock vials with the paper label, because ALL re-sellers knew that on the market were a lot of the romanian or bulgarian fake!
I didn't say, that the quality of this product was bad, maybe it was of a good quality fake that was made in underground conditions, but not on Vermodje facilities.
Soon it will be one year already as Vermodje began to release the products with the check codes. But in 2014 year you still had had such questionable products and sweet stories about your old parties. Not good.

So please proove that it is fake. That is all I ask for. I say what I know about my product and where I got it from. It is 100% original Vermodje product.

I'd be interested in trying some of your stuff but I fucking hate WU , add a MG option !

I recently ordered from AnabolShop and got my first two packages in 12days.

I do agree with MikeSnow, the only issues I had with my order came from Western Union but the communication with AnabolShop was great while trying to deal with WU.

I'd like to order from you again but I'd prefer not to deal with WU again.

Back
Top Bottom