Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: AnabolShop we want to become a part of your APPROVED community!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

AnabolShop we want to become a part of your APPROVED community!!

Hello dear friends,
    My name is John J. I'm a owner of the AnabolShop.org website. Previous guy was a simple manager and I was his boss, I'm a part owner of Vermodje SRL. He was my employee and I haven't seen that he haven't replied to a lot of people, he scammed me for money. I want to say you just sorry and if you have had problems, please explain me what kind of problem did you have? (If this one was). I fired him, but I want to solve the problem, because I want to work further. Now I will reply to each your email and I promise you, that you will have a reply in maximum 12h after you send me your question or proposal. I will work for each of you.

Thank you very much for your attention guys,
    John J.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro so your company scammed a bunch of evo members and now you want to come back? not possible bro...not after a ton of guys got scammed....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I want to fix all the problems. So if you will not permit me come back, give me a chance to clarify the problems.

John J

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro so your company scammed a bunch of evo members and now you want to come back? not possible bro...not after a ton of guys got scammed....
    @Anabolshop: First, as owner of a company the responsibility (and therefore the blame) falls on you in the end. Owning a company that you have no knowledge of its dealings is a scary practice.

Now, @gearhead, would it be possible if @Anabolshop first, made good on each evo client affected by the unscrupulous ex employee and either fulfilled the missing orders or offered a credit equal to or exceeding the money and time they lost? Maybe sent in a few kits for mods to check out the chemical make up of the products and get bloods done after the trial was over? After that, then see if they source is able to follow the new source protocol laid out by evo.

Don't get me wrong, burn me once and I'm done. Especially because the products aren't cheap. But I believe that if @Anabolshop is sincere, then they should have no problem following whatever measures needing to be put in place. Just my two coppers.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It will take a lot too get people to even think about coming back to anabolshop.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Holistic View Post
    It will take a lot too get people to even think about coming back to anabolshop.
    I understand that, but I will work hard to return.

John J.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro there is no proof you fired anyone or improved...after you scammed a bunch of evo brothers...there is no coming back...im not going to be responsible if you scam guys...sorry bro, you'll have to go somewhere else....im straight up about this, you scammed you got caught = you are gone for life, period no questions no strikes.....all scammers get hammered
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I love this family

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Send out some Samps, makes everyone feel warm and fuzzy inside. And since I just happened to be the one to bring it up , I should be top of the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk