Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar from Purity Source Labs

Ok thanks I've been on their var for 2+ weeks and feel absolutely no change (muscle tightness, strength, etc.). I increased to 15 mg after the first week but thought by 2 weeks I would start to notice some kind of difference.

Ok thanks I've been on their var for 2+ weeks and feel absolutely no change (muscle tightness, strength, etc.). I increased to 15 mg after the first week but thought by 2 weeks I would start to notice some kind of difference.
OK, I'm going to go out on a Limb here.

Your a female correct, move up to 20 mg a day Split Dose, 10 AM and 10 PM.

You're already splitting the tabs into two pieces, because they come in 10 mg tabs...................................JP

P.S.
Make sure that you're taking some Taurine, so the pumps don't get you.

U mean this var?
hezeta4u.jpg

Your dosage is just too low at 10 and 15 mg

I've used some psl (uncle z) dbol before. It was definitely underdosed. Im sure there var is also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's it. Is it lower quality or something that 15 mg. isn't enough?

If 15mg isn't enough for a female (unless you have a lot of experience with anabolics), then I would say it's underdosed. Not surprising in this case.

Pharmacom var has gotten great reviews and is one of the best var out there. domestic-supply.com has it. It might not be in stock right now, but email them, they may have more coming soon or possibly another brand (Vermodje maybe).

Back
Top Bottom