Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar v. Primo raws, pricing quirks on the Anavar side

jmiyamoto

Growing Brother
I think 100 grams of Anavar sells for around $1k in powder form, while I've seen Primo go for $2k-4k.

Here's what I find weird about this: if Anavar powder is so cheap (relatively), why are the capsules or tablets so expensive? Conversely, why is primo powder so expensive if Anavar is not?

My intuition is to be skeptical of the Anavar powder -- a typical dose is 10mg, so 100 grams is *a lot* of Anavar. Meanwhile, 100g of Primo is still a fuckton of Primo, but 100g of Anavar would sell for far more.

I'm going to assume sources like Robolics sell essentially legit Anavar / Primo and that they're priced accordingly. If this is the case, why would the powders be so cheap? Are the powders likely to be faked at this price range, or is there something else that raises the street price?

Very interesting and good post. Im sure there is an explanation that one of our many wonderful labs will explain.

Compared to 100g of test at 100-160 it is significantly more expensive. Also a typical dose of var is not 10mgs.

Pricing is set on how much they want to make,I find most lab's look to make 5-10x time their investment, I mean think about it, they are taking huge risk so they deserve a certain standard of compensation. Then take into account other supplies they need to make a final product oils, solvents, glassware, autoclave, pill press, binding agents, sterilization etc.

My powder sources carry var for less than a 1000 but it's still much more than other compounds. In the end labs need to come out making profit to justify the risk.

@50 grams anavar your paying around $350-$400 that's $7-$8 1gram add in the binders fillers ect. and color agent your about $9-$12 1gram
Now to ship it in ur looking $50-70
That's another $1.20 per gram
So will say $14.00 per gram
Now you have labor for the person making it. The power to run machines or manual press or capsules then paying people to collect money for Trans action and someone to ship product.. That's now up to anywhere $50-$65 dollars per gram
Now you charge according so that you can make about 30-35% and put the other percent away for more raw powder plus supplie, labels, computer software or printer ink, bubble wrap all things add up

So after all things said it's costing the supplier about $75-$85 per gram shipped x that by 60% which is 30% profit 30% back into company
Should give you a price of about $130-$140
Little variables up-down

Sent from BLACK WIDOW HEADQUARTERS

@50 grams anavar your paying around $350-$400 that's $7-$8 1gram add in the binders fillers ect. and color agent your about $9-$12 1gram
Now to ship it in ur looking $50-70
That's another $1.20 per gram
So will say $14.00 per gram
Now you have labor for the person making it. The power to run machines or manual press or capsules then paying people to collect money for Trans action and someone to ship product.. That's now up to anywhere $50-$65 dollars per gram
Now you charge according so that you can make about 30-35% and put the other percent away for more raw powder plus supplie, labels, computer software or printer ink, bubble wrap all things add up

So after all things said it's costing the supplier about $75-$85 per gram shipped x that by 60% which is 30% profit 30% back into company
Should give you a price of about $130-$140
Little variables up-down

Sent from BLACK WIDOW HEADQUARTERS

This is the very best synopsis I have ever read on this. Great post Z

Back
Top Bottom